Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

LDominating

Regular
Summary: I can't play the game,not because of bugs or crashes but...I'm missing the play button of anything...
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video): https://tw.greywool.com/i/iDWIS.jpg
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Try to go to the game folder through browsing local files and then go to the bin/Win64_Shipping_Client path and right-click on the bannerlord.exe file and the property at the very bottom, compatibility and click the checkmark run as administrator. Do this with all exe files and try to run the game. Or if you have mods for the launcher, click on the DLL files of the mod also with the right mouse button and property further at the bottom of the window Tick Unlock, click on it and click apply, do this with all mod files

Try to go to the game folder through browsing local files and then go to the bin/Win64_Shipping_Client path and right-click on the bannerlord.exe file and the property at the very bottom, compatibility and click the checkmark run as administrator. Do this with all exe files and try to run the game. Or if you have mods for the launcher, click on the DLL files of the mod also with the right mouse button and property further at the bottom of the window Tick Unlock, click on it and click apply, do this with all mod files
Doesn't work dude..but thanks for trying.
Will try to reinstall.

I just played it today,I went to store for groceries,shutting the PC,and came back and this appeared after a very SHORT update the game had.

Well then, if you are going to reinstall the game, after deleting the game, try to go into the folder of this game and delete the remnants so that you can install it cleanly later. Well, you can temporarily remove the Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord folder from the document folders, where saves and configurations and settings for games and mods are stored. But in general, if you delete it, Steam will download them again through the cloud, if it doesn’t help, try choosing an older version of the game in the beta version in Steam in the game settings.

There was an accident earlier this day where they pushed a patch that deleted the sandbox core module. It got fixed 30min later already but when you launch the game you should check if your native modules are checkmarked again as they got deactivated when the sandbox core module got deleted and the launcher saved it like this. So either you delete your launcher config in your documents folder or simply check the boxes in front of each module in your game launcher.
Edit: Because the launcher settings are saved in C:\Users\%UserName%\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs\LauncherData.xml i doubt a complete reinstall of the game will fix it and its unnecessary anyway

There was an accident earlier this day where they pushed a patch that deleted the sandbox core module. It got fixed 30min later already but when you launch the game you should check if your native modules are checkmarked again as they got deactivated when the sandbox core module got deleted and the launcher saved it like this. So either you delete your launcher config in your documents folder or simply check the boxes in front of each module in your game launcher.
Edit: Because the launcher settings are saved in C:\Users\%UserName%\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs\LauncherData.xml i doubt a complete reinstall of the game will fix it and its unnecessary anyway
Yea,seems to be fixed.

Back
Top Bottom