I can't play Bannerlord without thinking of Persistent World for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

I really wan't the editor tools to come out so I can do some map editing for a future PW mod. I really can't wait to do some role playing.

Remember this video from way back? It is definitely the most PW dev video to me. I really like the giant map they show. Really makes me think of giant Persistent countrysides and vast distances between factions. Lots of towns and villages dotted about with the major factions and their castles not having to be right on top of each other.

The current state of bannerlord is centered around matchmaking gameplay which gets tiring after just a few matches. Im hardly interested. PW coming to Bannerlord would be beautiful

well sorry for bumping a dead thread, pretty much this entire subforum is somewhat dead actually, nevertheless, modding tools have been released, and does anyone have an information on someone working on pw or something like that for bannerlord? I checked around a bit but didnt find any meaningful project or thread or anything. Maybe there is some discord I am missing out? It looks weird that there arent like a lot of people actively talking about the development or existance of some kind of a pw in bannerlord.

well sorry for bumping a dead thread, pretty much this entire subforum is somewhat dead actually, nevertheless, modding tools have been released, and does anyone have an information on someone working on pw or something like that for bannerlord? I checked around a bit but didnt find any meaningful project or thread or anything. Maybe there is some discord I am missing out? It looks weird that there arent like a lot of people actively talking about the development or existance of some kind of a pw in bannerlord.
The team that developed Persistent Kingdoms is developing a new mod for Bannerlord called ''Kingdoms''. You can follow check updates from their Discord channel.

Back
Top Bottom