Resolved I can't go full screen with 74 hz, it just reverts it to 50 hz, when its borderless I can go 74

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Hi, can you please give me more info using the template below?

Summary:
How to Reproduce:
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version:
Installed community-made modifications:
Computer Specs:
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hi, can you please give me more info using the template below?

Summary: In the main menu I can't change the refresh rate from 50 to 74 while on full screen, I tried in the config file and still couldn't.
I can go to 74 refresh rate while on windowed full screen, but from what I understand it's best to go full screen for best performance. I tried every solution I could find on the internet, from tweaking nvidia panel to turning everything on as administrator.
So I switch from 50 to 74hz and after clicking done it reverts to 50 when I'm on full screen
How to Reproduce:
Quest/Settlement Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: 1.5.6
Installed community-made modifications: I tried it without any mods, it still didn't work
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB
CPU: intel core i3-8100 CPU
RAM: 16.0gb
Motherboard: B360M-HDV
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): I have both, bannerlord is on the HDD drive

Do you still experience this problem on the current build?
+1 i can't change my refresh rate to 143hz on fullscreen as well, it stuck at 60hz.
If i change it to borderless fullscreen, i can change my refresh rate as well.

Edit: Also i tried to change my screen resolution on fullscreen, it was changed but it says "desktop resolution".
After that, I tried on borderless fullscreen. It was changed and it says for example "1680x1050 (8:5)".
I think, it changes this settings on fullscreen but it's not showing on the menu. That's the problem, i think.

Last edited:
I have been informed that a fix will be implemented regarding this issue with the upcoming versions. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom