I can't free a lord

Users who are viewing this thread

well I have joined lady Isolla in her rebellion and have taken around half of their land (they lost about half of it before I even revolted) and I have convinced two lords to join me one already had a fief which was suno and I suppose he captured my other lord but I convinced him to join me while he was in his dungeon and now I can't free him as when I go to the prison and say that I came here to free him he says "Thanks the heavens you came! However i'm not going anywhere with these chains on my legs. You'll need to get the key from the guard somehow." and I have no options from the guard either

Talk to the guard just outside the prison. Ask him to see the prisoner. Choose something like 'give me the keys now'. And go inside and rescue him. When u come out of prison, get ready for some action. You wil have to face 7-8 guards. Before entering the castle for rescuing lord, you can also go to nearby villages and ask elder to set a fire to reduce the number of guards that u face.

Naikon said:
Talk to the guard just outside the prison. Ask him to see the prisoner. Choose something like 'give me the keys now'. And go inside and rescue him. When u come out of prison, get ready for some action. You wil have to face 7-8 guards. Before entering the castle for rescuing lord, you can also go to nearby villages and ask elder to set a fire to reduce the number of guards that u face.

But he can't attack them if i'm not mistaken because the guard will let him in and there isn't an option to fight him (because he and the town owner are in the same faction).

Back
Top Bottom