In Progress I can't find Engine_config in the configs file(PLEASE HELP ASAP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello
I have a problem that i can't find Engine_config in the configs file
C:\Users\Yessi\OneDrive\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord
https://imgur.com/a/vHcop1A

***I verified the integrity
***I started the game before

pleae help

the problem i have two Documents folders one in the one drive it have bannarlord folder with config but their is no (engine_config) **like in the picture above** and one in the pc but the pc don't have Bannarlord folder file i don't know why the games uses the one drive one

http://prntscr.com/s3g0hc
I found user_config file in the game folder but it's different and doesn't include cheat enable
Thanks and sorry about my bad language :smile:

2nd Q:
When I add a mod in the module it crashes my version e1.1.0.226306 (bannarlord tweeks mdoe) when I click play it crashes

Can you search for "engine_config.txt" in your C:/Users folder?
Can you search for "engine_config.txt" in your C:/Users folder?

158774992271881.png

This is weird, for some reason the game isn't able to create config files from C++ but can do from C# it seems. So everytime you open the game, video and performance settings get resetted to default values I presume? Do you have any restrictions for your Documents folder(like an antivirus, or ransomware protection)?

So everytime you open the game, video and performance settings get resetted to default values I presume? Yes every time
Do you have any restrictions for your Documents folder(like an antivirus, or ransomware protection)? No I don't have
This is weird, for some reason the game isn't able to create config files from C++ but can do from C# it seems. So everytime you open the game, video and performance settings get resetted to default values I presume? Do you have any restrictions for your Documents folder(like an antivirus, or ransomware protection)?

Same issue here. I don't find engine config file in anywhere and game settings goes back to default whenever i start a game.

Back
Top Bottom