I can't find a mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Seipher09

Recruit
Is there a mod that allows me to see the entire map (like every enemy on the map and location) so I can much more easily find fights more suited for me.

Tried a few Google searches and can't seem to find one.

Try playing without cheats, you'll level up in o time and it's more rewarding. As far as I know there isn't such a mod, but I wouldn't use it anyway. I love that I don't know what to expect from my fights. Also, a bit unrelated, but I thought I should ask. Is there somewhere we could get stuff that resembles items from the game? My faction wants to get an wearable, something specific so that if we ever get a chance to meet live we can recognize each other. I think it would be a great idea, but for now we have no options. I saw something online, a cool evil eye necklace that looks medieval, but we'd rather get smth from taleworlds.

If you are still looking for a way to make the whole map visible without using cheatmenu, seeing range can be modified in module.ini (Mount & Blade folder/Modules/relevant module), just make the number much higher than it currently is (default being 6.5)

As if the game is stable enough to be able to see all party and towns on the map itself. Might wanna just stick to vannella till they complete the game and it doesnt fry your pc. I have a Decent gaming rig and still expereince random crashes even sometimes when i Load up BL it will completely crash my pc i have to boot up my pc.

Back
Top Bottom