I Cant 1v3 the Empire!

Users who are viewing this thread

zengry

Recruit
Why is it when i select a campaign and around mid-game where instinias plan hits the 2k mark and creates the quest to defeat the empires it makes battania (faction I'm with) have to fight off the western,southern,northern empire...after many months of wars, all 3 empires want peace with us receiving over 3-5k gold per day. But the proposed peace button in toggled in gray and not letting me propose peace. All other faction are not going to war because battania is hogging half of the faction and no one else wants to declare wars until the empire is at peace. my game is ruined and i just want my peace and I don't understand why i cant

You are supposed to defeat the empire factions...

Your entire purpose beofore it hit the 2k mark is to weaken the empire factions. So they become more doable when you have to fight all of them.

It's working as intended, but the quest itself is flawed and not really designed well.

Why is it when i select a campaign and around mid-game where instinias plan hits the 2k mark and creates the quest to defeat the empires it makes battania (faction I'm with) have to fight off the western,southern,northern empire...after many months of wars, all 3 empires want peace with us receiving over 3-5k gold per day. But the proposed peace button in toggled in gray and not letting me propose peace. All other faction are not going to war because battania is hogging half of the faction and no one else wants to declare wars until the empire is at peace. my game is ruined and i just want my peace and I don't understand why i cant
Battania can not defeat the Empire.

They have only 5 towns and 2 of them are key towns, but the Empire has a lot of towns and manpower.
If Battania has only lost 2 towns, the entire faction struggles to survive, but the Empire does not impact, if they lost 2 towns.

You choosed the wrong faction, if you are a battanian hero you can only control 5 towns, but empire heroes can control a large part of calradia without loyalty penalty through culture.

I can defeat them with just 1 party. You can do it, you can do anything if you build superior troops and use superior and cut-throat tactics in battle and few certain tricks. But I would full heatedly encourage players to NOT DO the Dragon banner quest just do campaign but just make faction yourself without npc quest. Don't do sandbox because you don't get any Clan members so it's a rip off.

Battania can not defeat the Empire.

They have only 5 towns and 2 of them are key towns, but the Empire has a lot of towns and manpower.
If Battania has only lost 2 towns, the entire faction struggles to survive, but the Empire does not impact, if they lost 2 towns.

You choosed the wrong faction, if you are a battanian hero you can only control 5 towns, but empire heroes can control a large part of calradia without loyalty penalty through culture.
That isnt my question though, i play battania because they are weak and if i play snything else its just a snowball. I like the challenge but i dont like thst i literally cant end wars. Thats my question is why am i not allowed to propose peace after having over 200-300 days at war

I can defeat them with just 1 party. You can do it, you can do anything if you build superior troops and use superior and cut-throat tactics in battle and few certain tricks. But I would full heatedly encourage players to NOT DO the Dragon banner quest just do campaign but just make faction yourself without npc quest. Don't do sandbox because you don't get any Clan members so it's a rip off.
Dang i do t get clan memebers in sandbox? Also yes i do just stack max of fians and just delete everything in my path but i dont understand why they made it to where you cant propose peace? I assume its the same way if you are empire, if vlandia,sturgia,lhuzait,aserai all
declare war and cant propose peace…i just dont see why thats a good idea from taleworlds?

That isnt my question though, i play battania because they are weak and if i play snything else its just a snowball. I like the challenge but i dont like thst i literally cant end wars. Thats my question is why am i not allowed to propose peace after having over 200-300 days at war
You can not peace out a war, when it is a story war.
You must complete your quest, when you want to end the war.

Dang i do t get clan memebers in sandbox
Well, you won't get the 2 brothers and sister clan members, you will get a spouse and hired wanderers, then eventually children from spouse, but it's a lot less then in campaign where you get the brother's wives and kids too, making a big old family! I agree I think they need to fix the quest up, no reasone to have special war mechanic without a special remedy or pay off.

Dang i do t get clan memebers in sandbox?
You can always start new campaign and ignore the main quest after rescuing your family or just never give the banner to anyone. This way you can play better sandbox than sandbox camapign in my opinion.

I agree I think they need to fix the quest up, no reasone to have special war mechanic without a special remedy or pay off.
I don't know, maybe it is not the best design, but I like having the option of playing with this extra challange. I think it would be better to just add an option to the sandbox which would allow having some family members at the start of the campaign.

I don't know, maybe it is not the best design, but I like having the option of playing with this extra challange. I think it would be better to just add an option to the sandbox which would allow having some family members at the start of the campaign.
yeah. why have the quest if you have to just ignore it all playthrough and never turn it in....thanks for the info !

The biggest issue with this quest, is the conspiracy quests. You are supposed to use this time to weaken the enemy factions before an all out war with them, but you keep get these quests that more than often take you far away from your main objective. A conspiracy hideout at the far end of the world not even close to where you operate. That is bad design. Also deal with the conspiracy quests should give you more time (extend the timer), when you fail it obviously deduct time from it.

Also deal with the conspiracy quests should give you more time (extend the timer), when you fail it obviously deduct time from it.
Not only that, but also you get next conspiracy quest to fast after completing one. You generally get distracted by them too often, so there is no time for actual fighting with other factions in a meantime. The time needed for travel between those quests and other activities is by itself too demanding.

Back
Top Bottom