I cannot have childrens

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: I did all the updates but I cannot have children with any of the campains i tried after the updates and I don't knoe what to do please help me.
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version: Windows 10 Home
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6500U CPU @ 2.50HZ 2.60Hz
RAM: 8,00 GB
Motherboard: operation system 64 bit prosessor based on x64
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

sit in your fief with your wife until you get a baby. i think the pregnancy notification doesn't show up/buggy. sometimes rng likes playing coy with you.

i did have children when 1.5.8 was the beta version so it's not from it. most likely.

sit in your fief with your wife until you get a baby. i think the pregnancy notification doesn't show up/buggy. sometimes rng likes playing coy with you.

i did have children when 1.5.8 was the beta version so it's not from it. most likely.
It doesn' work bro, i don't know why I have e1.5.8.263439

Have you investigated the mechanic of pregnancy in related threads on this forum ?
How old is wife? The younger the better daily chance of preggers.... infertile at 45, pretty hard at 40+
How long did you stay in settlement with her? Make sure she is in you party or the governor or else she may actually teleport around.
I say wait in fief for 10 days and if no preggers re-load the game and do it again. DO that like 10 times (or more if old wife) before you know it's a problem.
With a 18yo wife it's only about 13% chance a day of triggering a pregnancy when staying with her in a settlement.

My character has 3 kids in 1.5.9, my last playthrough in 1.5.8 had kids.

I think there are also clan limits on how many kids there are? If your brothers have been getting busy, you might miss out.

Either that or maybe visit the fertility centre in Omor. Give IVF a try.

Check your relation to your wife if it's zero you have to raise it. Give her gifts like jewelry, play board games, and help her defeat enemies.
I was able to get mine pregnant in a couple nights in a town after getting my relation to 5.
Your relation resets to zero when you marry so you have to do something to raise it.

Check your relation to your wife if it's zero you have to raise it. Give her gifts like jewelry, play board games, and help her defeat enemies.
I was able to get mine pregnant in a couple nights in a town after getting my relation to 5.
Your relation resets to zero when you marry so you have to do something to raise it.
my wife got pregnant with -1 in 1.5.9 beta

Relation doesn't matter :razz:
It think it's weird Clan members even have relation with each other since mechanically they-are-you once they become family. Probably just left over stuff.

Relation doesn't matter :razz:
It think it's weird Clan members even have relation with each other since mechanically they-are-you once they become family. Probably just left over stuff.
Odd I had read that it did in past threads. I had zero relation and after 12 or so years of no children I started a new game and after marriage raised relation and it seemed to work. I really don't have any idea how it works but it seemed the second child happened after I raised my relation more. It could just be coincidence. Be nice to now what does influence the chance besides age.

Odd I had read that it did in past threads. I had zero relation and after 12 or so years of no children I started a new game and after marriage raised relation and it seemed to work. I really don't have any idea how it works but it seemed the second child happened after I raised my relation more. It could just be coincidence. Be nice to now what does influence the chance besides age.
https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...h-every-additional-child-how-much-tho.432081/

You were just unlucky in that playthrough.

Back
Top Bottom