I can not choose my Mods

Users who are viewing this thread

Karcand

Recruit
Hi everyone, need help with this :smile:. I cant choose any mode on the launcher, does not leave me click any square to select a game mode, i can only play by clicking singleplayer>Play.

Going to need more information than this...how did you install the mods? In the launcher, you select the 'mods' tab next to 'news' and you see nothing/can't select anything? What mods did you install? Did you remember to elevate the files?

Oh, okey. i download the game recently and i didnt know that i have to download the mods too (but i suspected).
The problem: in the launcher when i try to select the mods (next to news) or anthing by clicking dont let me to do it, i mean nathing happened.
And if i have to download the files in the web page, in my region the web doesnt work apparently.

This is the message from the web page:

The web server reported a bad gateway error.

• Ray ID: 583133f439a9fdf9
  • Your IP address: *****************
  • Error reference number: 502
  • Cloudflare Location: Santiago

You don't have to download mods, they are optional, but if you want to download them, you have to go to nexusmods. I would recommend installing the 'vortex' mod manager, then you can download your mods into that. I would first try to just play the game before you install mods.

Thanks!. The native mode have the last patch updates even if u already start a game on diferent patch?

Back
Top Bottom