Resolved I can´t load my games saved with patch 1.03!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

I can´t load my games saved with patch 1.03.

I have tried all day. Old games saved with previous patches can be loaded, but everything I have played since the last patch was released I cannot load.

I have the same problem.

1.00 -> no problems with loading saves
1.01-> no problems with loading saves
1.02-> no problems with loading saves

1.03-> TaleWorlds :"Fixed a critical issue that corrupted save files after a certain number of saves."

Result : All my save games are corrupted and i cant load any of them! Great work TaleWorlds...

Just as in 1.0.2, save files will still end up corrupted if you reload and save enough. From my personal testing, I reached 45 reload-save cycles before future saves become corrupted in 1.0.3 (as opposed to the 35 in 1.0.2). I would put the game on hold until they address this again.

If you didn't notice this in the previous versions, it's probably because you didn't reach the number of cycles before the save file became corrupted - but trust me, it was there all along.

3 days ago on 1.0.2 savse were suddenly corrupt. 1.0.3 fixed that for a day but now same error. crash whenever I load a save. annoying!

Just as in 1.0.2, save files will still end up corrupted if you reload and save enough. From my personal testing, I reached 45 reload-save cycles before future saves become corrupted in 1.0.3 (as opposed to the 35 in 1.0.2). I would put the game on hold until they address this again.

If you didn't notice this in the previous versions, it's probably because you didn't reach the number of cycles before the save file became corrupted - but trust me, it was there all along.

I think not, I have saved and loaded the files with patches 1.01 and 1.02 many more times. With patch 1.03 I only needed a few hours of play to get it corrupted. I can load all games from previous patches, but if I load my last game in 1.02, it doesn't matter if I save it instantly. It already becomes corrupt. But an idea just occurred to me, I'm going to try loading an even older archive, and see how it goes

Okay, I have a solution: the file became corrupt after attacking and beating a hideout. If I upload a file older than that, it gives me no problem. I think the problem is in the hideout. Fu ****, I had a hard time beating them.

Back
Top Bottom