I bought Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice & Warband for PS4...

Users who are viewing this thread

Deckard

Recruit
I got so reabsorbed into M&B, that I haven't yet played Hellblade :grin:

Since I'm having so much fun with vanilla Warband on PS4, I'm going to get back onto Steam and try out some of those Game of Thrones mods. Which are the best ones?

Lastly, I haven't logged in here since 2006, but I just needed to reaffirm my love for the timeless classic that is Mount & Blade  :cool:

P.S. Dunno how I feel about Bannerlord with modern graphics sort of like Minecraft losing its charm without the pixelation.

Deckard said:
I'm going to get back onto Steam and try out some of those Game of Thrones mods. Which are the best ones?
Lord Brutus said:
ThErE aRe No MoDs FoR WaRbAnD oN Ps4.

0yCOGu4.jpg

siiiiick

Where does he ask if there's mod support on console? Huh, What? No where? Yeah. No need to try and substantiate yourself.

Clash of Kings is a fun mod though friendo, along with many other ones that you can easily find and play.

Bubs said:
Where does he ask if there's mod support on console? Huh, What? No where? Yeah. No need to try and substantiate yourself.

Clash of Kings is a fun mod though friendo, along with many other ones that you can easily find and play.
Right here is where he asks, "Since I'm having so much fun with vanilla Warband on PS4."

Lord Brutus said:
Bubs said:

Right here is where he asks, "Since I'm having so much fun with vanilla Warband on PS4."
read the op again  :iamamoron:

Lord Brutus said:
Where does it say anything except Warband on PS4?

Deckard said:
I got so reabsorbed into M&B, that I haven't yet played Hellblade :grin:

Since I'm having so much fun with vanilla Warband on PS4, I'm going to get back onto Steam and try out some of those Game of Thrones mods. Which are the best ones?

Lastly, I haven't logged in here since 2006, but I just needed to reaffirm my love for the timeless classic that is Mount & Blade  :cool:

P.S. Dunno how I feel about Bannerlord with modern graphics sort of like Minecraft losing its charm without the pixelation.

Thinking_Face_Emoji_grande.png

Maybe you should read the actual thread and not only the title before replying...

Lord Brutus said:
There are no mods on Steam for Warband on PS4.  Maybe you should read any part of the thread before replying.  If you can show where he says anything about warband on the PC, then I'll retract my statement.
its ok to be wrong

steam is for pc

he said he will get back onto steam

steam is for pc

steam

pc

he said since he is having so much fun on warband

For ps4

He will get back onto steam (steam is for pc)

On steam (pc)

Which is for pc

On steam

For pc

To play mods (on pc)

Through steam (on pc)

On pc

Ruthven said:
Lord Brutus said:
There are no mods on Steam for Warband on PS4.  Maybe you should read any part of the thread before replying.  If you can show where he says anything about warband on the PC, then I'll retract my statement.
its ok to be wrong

steam is for pc

steam is for pc

steam

pc

For ps4

On steam (pc)

Which is for pc

On steam

For pc

To play mods (on pc)

Through steam (on pc)

On pc

steam intensifies

Ruthven said:
Lord Brutus said:
its ok to be wrong

steam is for pc

steam is for pc

steam

pc

For ps4

On steam (pc)

Which is for pc

On steam

For pc

To play mods (on pc)

Through steam (on pc)

On pc
I appreciate that you can utter "pc".  Shows improvement in your abilities.  Now show me where the OP says "pc".  I think he is confused about the difference between PS4 and pc.

Lord Brutus said:

vanilla Warband on PS4 -> having fun, no mods, just vanilla, because console

I'm going to get back onto Steam
-> stop playing on console Native, to play things on Steam

try out some of those Game of Thrones mods -> test out mods (not vanilla), as Steam version allows that

Steam = PC = can be played on a computer or your TV using a console controller (or Steam big screen, or a Steam machine, or Samsung Steam app, and so on)
--> that doesn't mean that a mod will be suitable for a controller, nor that the OP in any moment in history said he wanted to play with a controller, we are just covering all the bases

or in other words

Ruthven said:
Lord Brutus said:
its ok to be wrong

steam is for pc

steam is for pc

steam

pc

For ps4

On steam (pc)

Which is for pc

On steam

For pc

To play mods (on pc)

Through steam (on pc)

On pc

kalarhan said:
Lord Brutus said:

vanilla Warband on PS4 -> having fun, no mods, just vanilla, because console

I'm going to get back onto Steam
-> stop playing on console Native, to play things on Steam

try out some of those Game of Thrones mods -> test out mods (not vanilla), as Steam version allows that

Steam = PC = can be played on a computer or your TV using a console controller (or Steam big screen, or a Steam machine, or Samsung Steam app, and so on)
--> that doesn't mean that a mod will be suitable for a controller, nor that the OP in any moment in history said he wanted to play with a controller, we are just covering all the bases

or in other words

Ruthven said:
Lord Brutus said:
its ok to be wrong

steam is for pc

steam is for pc

steam

pc

For ps4

On steam (pc)

Which is for pc

On steam

For pc

To play mods (on pc)

Through steam (on pc)

On pc
Steam version of warband allows for mods.  Nowhere does he say he has pc version of warband, which is required for mods.  This is not a difficult concept.  I think he is confused about the ability of PS4 version to allow for mods.  It does not.  I realize you are a totally argumentative person.  That has been shown time and time again.  Please stop now.

Lord Brutus said:
Please stop now

:mrgreen:

I don't know why by this thread went from a simple question to a insane discussion. Lots of people are laughing tho, so that is always a plus.

In case the OP missed some of the actual replies in the sea of insanity

kalarhan said:
check [Let's Play] videos on Youtube for the latest versions of ACOK 4+ (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,194610.0.html) and A Word of Ice and Fire 1.2+(https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,271098.0.html) and choose one (they are different, so see which one focus on features you enjoy more).

Back
Top Bottom