I ask my companion to enlist with me and now she's gone

Users who are viewing this thread

SataSata

Recruit
Starting out in Brytenwalda, I enlisted in the army of one of the Gwynedd's lord to gain some experience. After many battles, I was stationed in the town Din Gonwy, I came across the companion Eithne in the mead hall and asked her to join me. She appear in my party and is present during the battles and I am able to order her around like hold position or follow. We fought together for months.

However, one day our army was defeated in battle but I was not captured. Eithne disappear from my party and never to be found again. She was not there when I rejoined my lord's army, not there when I left my lord's army and not in any of the mead halls. I turned on cheats and teleport around the map to all the mead halls but she was not found in any. I am also unable to ask about her to travelers, her name doesn't come up when I tell the traveler that I'm looking for a companion.  Under "Note" and then "Characters", she is also stated as "Whereabouts unknown".

Dear shield-brothers and sisters, lords and Brytenwaldas, where have my dear Eithne gone and what has happened to her? :cry:

The problem is the same for another companion, though the circumstances were a little different. This time I asked the companion Aedh to join my party before I enlisted in the army (Eithne joined when I was already enlisted). He doesn't appear in my party or the lord's party and all the battles. His name also doesn't come up for the traveler and his whereabouts are also unknown in "Characters". I was hoping that he will reappear when I left my lord's army, but again, we were defeated in battle and he is never to be found again like Eithne.

EDIT: As I was flustered by the lost of my dear Eithne, I fail to mention that they also does not appear as an option when ransoming companions from ransom brokers.

Probably as this is a glitch for you, I not encounter as companions will be see in party if I enlisted to a lord in any mod using Freelancer, also all sounds as be when you decide to send them out of group or keeo dislikes. Wait some weeks-in game

Back
Top Bottom