Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Platform
PS4
Graphics mode
Performance

Ben121

Recruit
Summary: my game keeps crashing on my ps4 I am getting blue screen when I come back from battles everything takes a long time to render equipment battles are laggy audio cuts in and out weapons don’t the glorious clink clank ding sound when they hit against each other my game keeps crashing.
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related): I don’t know all the settlements names it’s the entire map that turns blue and everything takes a couple of seconds to render in like the scenery
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Oh and also the smith screen and the screen when you’re negotiating with lords like offering marriage proposals or trying to make peace does this weird blending of two screens then rapidly flashes in and makes it look like two screens like the curser multiplies. And talking to lords on the main battle field armor doesn’t load in and screens spaz out and faces are blurry. If y’all manage to fix all of these bugs and make the battle more stable without lag. Then dear god do y’all have an amazing game on your hands.

Hello Ben

Also, you can add the noise of the fan and corrupted saves after wasting hours in a save 😩

if you do battle with big armies you may get a crush.

This is normal for PS4 but I don’t know if this is similar with PS5 or PC

Hello Ben

Also, you can add the noise of the fan and corrupted saves after wasting hours in a save 😩

if you do battle with big armies you may get a crush.

This is normal for PS4 but I don’t know if this is similar with PS5 or PC
This is very true bannerlord 2 is the only game I own that makes my fan go crazy

Summary: my game keeps crashing on my ps4 I am getting blue screen when I come back from battles everything takes a long time to render equipment battles are laggy audio cuts in and out weapons don’t the glorious clink clank ding sound when they hit against each other my game keeps crashing.
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related): I don’t know all the settlements names it’s the entire map that turns blue and everything takes a couple of seconds to render in like the scenery
Also my controller keeps moving to the left I went out and bought a new controller but the problem is still continuing

How to Reproduce:
Well it is a new game I have lost 10 hours of game time from the newest update

I get that I just hope the developers fix all the bugs and make the battles more stable.
Yeah I agree like with every sieg battle I do the enemy when they lose at the end they try and retr to the keep
but get stuck in the wall and I have to retreat the battle and don’t get lots of moral loot and influence

Yeah I agree like with every sieg battle I do the enemy when they lose at the end they try and retr to the keep
but get stuck in the wall and I have to retreat the battle and don’t get lots of moral loot and influence
Vercheg I understand completely. I usually find a bow then try to shoot them I hope they fix this glitch.

Vercheg I understand completely. I usually find a bow then try to shoot them I hope they fix this glitch.
Same bro I did the exact same thing! Vercheg is annoying with that I got like Max stats on my bow after trying
to kill the guys that were stuck lol

Bro I ****ing hate sieging vercheg that’s why I became a sturgian. I was like I’m not dealing with this **** anymore. Lol

Bro I ****ing hate sieging vercheg that’s why I became a sturgian. I was like I’m not dealing with this **** anymore. Lol
same bro I ended up getting varcheg cuz all lords voted for me and it’s a cool place but the siege battles at it is
hell!
Bro I ****ing hate sieging vercheg that’s why I became a sturgian. I was like I’m not dealing with this **** anymore. Lolsa

Back
Top Bottom