Resolved I am happy with my current liege, neither your purse nor our relationship is deep enough to change that

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: max relation with the lords, they have no fiefs, ive got millions of gold, they are poor, and yet I get the "I am happy with my current liege, neither your purse nor our relationship is deep enough to change that".
This bug has been here since 1.5.8, can you please adress this asap, running a kingdom is intolerable right now.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Promote your Companions to Clan Leaders, you can choose their perks before promoting them, if you train them.

If you buy their fiefs, you can convince them to join your faction.
But why the hell, we first must buy their fiefs to be able to convince them to join our faction?

Last edited:
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

The same issue happened today. (I updated the game yesterday-Mar 14). I have 100 relation with the lord and about 1mil cash but still no persuasion chance. @sule

The same issue happened today. (I updated the game yesterday-Mar 14). I have 100 relation with the lord and about 1mil cash but still no persuasion chance. @sule
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

"I am happy with my current liege. Neither your purse nor our relationship is deep enough to change that."

Same issue, have over 1 million denars, before clans joined me for 60-500k, attempted clan leaders of poor and fief less clans and well everyone says the same thing now. (I've got about 15 clans and over 30 cities in my kingdom) Would like a clear understanding of this dynamic since I don't know what the trigger is. -- I tried expelling a small clan and that didn't help either lol.

Haben Sie eine Sicherungsdatei der Sitzung, bei der dieses Problem aufgetreten ist? Mit Ihrer Speicherdatei können wir das Problem viel einfacher und schneller reproduzieren. Du findest deine Speicherdatei hier: " C:\Benutzer\Benutzername\Dokumente\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
Um uns ein Ticket zu schicken, besuchen Sie bitte die Website www.taleworlds.com und melden Sie sich oben rechts bei Ihrem Forumskonto an. Klicken Sie auf „Mein Konto“ und dann auf „Meine offenen Tickets“. Dort kannst du ein Ticket erstellen und die Save-Datei sowie den Forum-Link dieses Threads einfügen. Weitere Informationen zum Hochladen von Dateien zu uns mit dem neuen Ticketing-System finden Sie hier . Vielen Dank für die Meldung und entschuldigen Sie die Unannehmlichkeiten!
Das ist aber auf der Xbox series x genauso also ja wie es derjenige beschrieben hat

Back
Top Bottom