I am getting my but kicked and am loving it

Users who are viewing this thread

Thundertrod

Sergeant at Arms
Having becam so accustm in native to just grab my quorter staff and any old horse and becoming instant god of war. It came has quite a shok in PoP to reguly get my ass kicked by the ai. Now I feel that I have a challange in the a game a resion to acculy get better insted of doing random stuff I find amusing.

I no wat U meen!!!  Just wat tel U meat a ravermand, notig lek couching anemone end steed of goan throw ham U stoap deed than hes frans impala U lyk U treed 2 do 2 ham!

*Brings the MKII*

Time to purge some intentional terrible grammar.

We're happy that you are enjoying the mod.

~Ãbyss

Cant you call it American then? Its about as different from english as Scottish is, and they have their own language.

Course I'm all for purging anyone without a thick yorkshire accent, just so nobody will be able to understand each other.

No, because "American" encompasses both North and South America and technically, Canada.  I think Yorkshire accents rank right up there with Glaswegian accents, myself!  :grin:

I recall Churchill's comment that the US and England are two countries divided by the same language.

oh no i get what you said... sad part is is that you are right that it is more colorful but Ill be damned if its more funny.... weird would be appropriate...

Sometimes the difference between what a word means in English English vs. US English is hilarious.  In the US, "fanny" just means "backside," for example.  If you are "stuffed" in the US, you are really full from eating too much.  I would not, if offered seconds at an English dinner party, say, "No thank you, I am totally stuffed."  At least, not if I wanted to be invited back!

hgghg4 said:
oh no i get what you said... sad part is is that you are right that it is more colorful but Ill be damned if its more funny.... weird would be appropriate...

See colour and humour, you didnt get what I said :wink:

And of course we're funnier. See: Monty Python and most of the half decent-decent sitcoms. See also: QI.

I caught your "colourful" and "humourous" joke.  Not every Englishman is a John Cleese, you know - if so, you'd rule the world, at least in a comedic sense.  This has wandered off topic.  Back to getting one's "but" kicked, and I do wish whoever started the topic had known how to spell it correctly.

It is hard when you start but when you reach lvl 30+ and you get that runic weapon you'll start cutting trough everything like butter :grin:

Back
Top Bottom