Need More Info I am forced to talk to an NPC Lord and cannot move around on map due to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: I interacted with an enemy NPC named Nicasor. I convinced the NPC to join the war on our side. After doing that I can no longer move around the map and try to get away from his army without being forced to talk to him (Nicasor's army is overlapping mine). Most of the time (3/4 times) I click to leave the interaction, it forces me to talk to him again, without the map ever loading up and going straight back to interaction menu. This bug is preventing me from being able to play.
How to Reproduce:
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A. NPCs name is Nicasor.
Media (Screenshots & Video): I can't attach pictures. I can send pictures via Discord if needed.
Version: Version e1.1.0
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
CPU: Intel Core i5 6400 @ 2.70GHz Skylake 14nm Technology
RAM: 12.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 797MHz (11-11-11-2:cool:
Motherboard: HP 2B47 (U3E1)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
465GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB (SATA (SSD))
1863GB Seagate ST32000540AS (SATA ) --- This is the hard drive Bannerlord is installed on.
931GB Seagate ST1000DM003-1ER162 (SATA )

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Back
Top Bottom