I actually love the new Vlandian city scene

Users who are viewing this thread

I feel the dev is finally heading to the right direction. Vlandian cities used to be always feels out of place, they looks like high/late medievat towns while others were more like early or dark age. Now the new vlandian settlements finally looks not so out of place.

I feel the dev is finally heading to the right direction. Vlandian cities used to be always feels out of place, they looks like high/late medievat towns while others were more like early or dark age. Now the new vlandian settlements finally looks not so out of place.
I feel sad about Sargot not being moved. But since both the city in Warband and Bannerlord are made out of wood, I guess an arguement about the old Sargot burning down and Sargoth being made by the Nords could be made.

I feel sad about Sargot not being moved. But since both the city in Warband and Bannerlord are made out of wood, I guess an arguement about the old Sargot burning down and Sargoth being made by the Nords could be made.
Yes, thats something i dont understand, even with a moved city and probably population it makes no sense why they would move into northern area of the map.

Yes, thats something i dont understand, even with a moved city and probably population it makes no sense why they would move into northern area of the map.
The only explanation was that the nords was like "They used to have a city named this. Lets just take it and use it ourselves"
Sadly Sargot was originally planned to be on the coast, but they messed up when it came to placing it.

Back
Top Bottom