HYW - Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

love the mod,

i have a few segestions however,

1. place at least villages on the south coast of england, the french often raided and destroyed english coastal villages in these wars, (this would require the ability to uses ships, something many other mods use)
2. allow a second game entry location, (player can choose to enter the game in say Caen aswell as Dyjon for those who wish to be more english focused)
3. (more of a question) is the full torney plate armour the nobles wear actually historic to the period thats been dipicted? i am not sure the Black prince wore such late-medieval plate armour.
4. i am not a fan of the "pale blury-ness of the banners, i would personally see the banners brighter and more defined sharper colours.

I'd very much like to see mercenry camps like in fire and sword.

This way you could recruit trained troops for a more expensive price, instead of recruits which need training.

Plus, these were common in the time, a proper place to hire troops, not just the taverns.

I was wondering why not put more nations in such as Scotland, Wales and Ireland at the time revolts at the time in those country and Scotland were aiding the French at the time. Making the Welsh have the best bow units Scottish very good infantry very bad calvery only having light calvary same as Ireland, English well rounded and French mostly horse men which they were know for at the time. the English using welsh archers  so have half of Wales controlled by the English.

Also the English longbowmen need to plant stakes that way French horsemen are unable to directly charge the English archers, there fore the french calvary are forced to either to dismount and losing signifcant mobility or to attack the english infantry and expectant to suffer heavy loses.

Id like to see more/better banners to pick from and maybe just some more armor like a black and chivalry knight style. Most of all a solid front/back colored armor as banner. No two toned tunic of mail armors.

It would be nice to see one more faction say the HRE. ANd if the units wore house insignia on shields and tunics. It just is to plain when they all look the same all the time. Like in Lords and Relms mod for the 1st M&B..

Federick421 said:
How about the Duchy of Burgundy as allies of England. They are French who fight for England

This.

And a larger variety of mercenaries. I like seeing Genoese Crossbowmen, but I want more.  :twisted:

Seemed like a great mod. But got rid of it because of the ugly ass font. Barely can read it that way (You can get used to it, but not if you play other modules too from time to time)
So yea, get rid of it. Thats a suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom