HYW - Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Llew2

Cheap ass bum
Count
Just thought I'd make an official Screenshots thread (No offense to MasacruTheArcher's :wink:)

Chit-chat is allowed, however, I will go through and delete it every few days, to give the random lookers a pleasanter experience. So please post a screeny when you post, although it is not mandatory.

To start off:
2006185570972299296_rs.jpg

2006125662468863773_rs.jpg

2006149767519644366_rs.jpg

Repost:
teddybrother said:
Haha!  I prefer to kill well-equiped enemies(especially expensive knights  :mrgreen:) by my longbowmen squad. 
lbsqu2vc1.jpg

lbsqu1kj1.jpg

Character and party informations:
I'm a captain of an unnamed English longbowman squad
lbsqu3co7.jpg

My party in HYW 4.1(I'm longbowman freak :lol:)
lbsqu4sd1.jpg

About my character(Since 0.751:HYW4.0,like a killing machine :twisted:)
mewu6.jpg

I like to be some sort of "guardian angel" for my characters, not to identify myself with them. So I prefer to play female characters  :oops:
Here is a screen of a valiant female under my wardship, from the Hundred Years War Mod. You can view enlarged image by clicking a link below.
eed22b5250cft.jpg

>>ENLARGE<<

Knight Commander, Thomas Kleaf.
English and french have both awesome armor and shield. With the armor graphic patch they look even better !!

EnglishKnight4.jpg
EnglishKnight3.jpg
EnglishKnight2.jpg
EnglishKnight.jpg

These are Halberdiers, very unique unit. I like them very much because they are horse killers.  :grin:

halberd.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are some troops from Genovese crossbowmen  :grin:  I gave them green heraldic  shield to make them distinguished in the crowd. They are very handy.
No need to say, you just need a horse and a lance to convert them to Knights if you are short of mounted units.

Photo.jpg

This was made for a bit of fun and fun only :smile:

contains hundreds of screenies about half-way through :razz:

I posted it here because it's all on the hundred years war mod.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMMei5eTd5c

Make sure your sound is on!

my French Knight was killed by Longbowman. You can see the bodkin arrow cut through his head

NewBitmapImage-1.jpg

And a video i found in youtbe about HYW mod.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjsHBI5pEHw

Selvhan said:
Knight Commander, Thomas Kleaf.
English and french have both awesome armor and shield. With the armor graphic patch they look even better !!

Where can i get the graphical enhancement? if you can show me a link it would be much appreciated. thanks.

Please avoid quoting such huge posts, AND double posting.

For the Graphical Enhancement mod, all you have to do is scroll down here in the Cartographer's Guild subforum.

Slaughter of the Frenchies. My army of 240 men (130 Longbowmen, 70 infantry, 40 cavalry) against Charles V's 260 men (not sure about his numbers), battle size 300. Minimal loss on English side.

hyw_scr01.jpg

hyw_scr02.jpg

hyw_scr03.jpg

Time to wake this thread up :smile:

Me and 2 lords against 4 pirates , they got terminated before the infantry arrived :grin:

Me and my men burning an English Village.As you can see that was their last farmer , which has been killed by an arrow .

Back
Top Bottom