HYW - Bug Reports (v6.0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Why I can not marriage any lady? When I asked lords about marriage they told that they haven't got any person who can be married.  :sad:

hi there is a bug in the V 6.1 is that too many trees in the battle zones and in cities

there are also trees in the bars in some cities

PS: for next version fixes the map ..... on the right side of the map is like a heaven  instead of earth..... please do a translation into Spanish of the game that some dialogues are in English game ..... Deveria also add more guns to mod

sorry for my bad English

Janier said:
hi there is a bug in the V 6.1 is that too many trees in the battle zones and in cities

there are also trees in the bars in some cities

PS: for next version fixes the map ..... on the right side of the map is like a heaven  instead of earth..... please do a translation into Spanish of the game that some dialogues are in English game ..... Deveria also add more guns to mod

sorry for my bad English

Yes, I think the tree bug is already reported, but it isn't a bug that appeared in the current version but an older one.

As for the translation into Spanish, I'm working on this for some time, with the permission of Llew. Surely I will publish it soon, although not complete, but it do more comfortable the gaming experience.

I got this on April 6, 1371
Error.jpg

I don't know what it means, I just thought I'd post it here. :smile:

EDIT:
Got the same again the same day, as well as April 10.

Why are half of the people just floating heads and over half of the armor and weapons invisible? I get a few errors "unable to find mesh" about images and such. any tips?

Bug found,

I went to siege a castle and found a bug.98% of the castle is entrapped inside a mountain so my troops are on top of it and arrows are coming up through the ground. :lol: The attack is pointless because no one can engage each other.This occurred at Castle Perrone near Arras and Laon.Tried attacking again and the castle is still entrapped in the mountain.Appears that map may be flawed.One wall section and a tower on the map are sticking out of the landscape.

I tried taking a screenshot but it did not work.

Dunno if i did something wrong, i installed the mod + patch 6.01 over a new fresh install of the game, 1.134 version, as told in instructions, and then applied the spanish traslation but something weird happens... i see the france map but all city and settlement names are the native ones, for example, Uxkharl, Jelkala, Sergoth, etc, instead the french ones... what am i missing?

aftar starting the game ther is an error-reminder:
"unable find material sample_early_transitional_heraldic_banner"

IN-Game in the first Taverne: 2 guys have invisible bodys..

what can i do?

and more errors like "unable to find...." ingame while buying weapons. Several weapons are invisible.

is there a "weapons, clothes and armours-patch" i did not have?

my first install of HYW was an hour ago, so i got the newest patch of HYW.

Lazare said:
aftar starting the game ther is an error-reminder:
"unable find material sample_early_transitional_heraldic_banner"

IN-Game in the first Taverne: 2 guys have invisible bodys..

what can i do?

I have the same error and some of my troops dont have bodies also

Back
Top Bottom