Hype Video Competition (Completed. Results inside)

Users who are viewing this thread

It is alright, congratulations to winner. Turkey movie was too much for this competition anyway, I had lots of fun doing that too.

Just, please. Next time, you decide to host such competitions; make sure judge is qualified enough to make a decision.

Laughing my ass off how you try to make bannerlord an e-sport while making so stupid decisions and get called out for drama.

Qualified = picking you first? But I guess the guy with an e-sports company isn't qualified either  :roll:

If you can't handle not winning something perhaps don't enter or make your own competition with qualified  judges.  Because let's face it your video had no faults and was perfect.

Turkey movie was bigger and more complex than any of the videos here and it is not perfect (Design is never perfect.) supposedly suprassing the faults in the end. Other movies can't even be talked about their imperfection: simply because that is how they are intended to be made or done with ready-made material shared by industry professionals or not scaled enough.

I am starting to like drama, go on. I will be even more honest about how you screwed.

The sound in your video suddenly drops while the music does not and makes it quite hard to hear what is being said. Sure you may have done some more complex things, but the people placed higher still managed to get one simple thing right: the sound.

Back
Top Bottom