Hype Video Competition (Completed. Results inside)

Currently viewing this thread:

_Osiris_

Baron
WBNWWF&SVC
Best answers
Results are finally in! See first post! Congratulations and commiserations to the competitors it was really tough to judge. 

yourNotAlone

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Best answers
Congratz to the winners but what's up with the Special Guest? Did you really get Drew Holt-Kentwell to join you?

RN_Pendragon

Knight
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Hahahaha, results are pathetic guys. Laughed so much after saw The Cavalry on 4th but laughed much and much more after watcing top 3 videos  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :facepalm:

_Osiris_

Baron
WBNWWF&SVC
Best answers
yeah! vote the one about us that i like or bad! (the results for 3rd and 4th and 5th were pretty close tho)

Erminas

Section Moderator
WBNW
Best answers
Congrats to winners.
This was great initiative! Thanks Osiris, video makers and judges :wink:

Best answers
It is alright, congratulations to winner. Turkey movie was too much for this competition anyway, I had lots of fun doing that too.

Just, please. Next time, you decide to host such competitions; make sure judge is qualified enough to make a decision.

Laughing my ass off how you try to make bannerlord an e-sport while making so stupid decisions and get called out for drama.

_Osiris_

Baron
WBNWWF&SVC
Best answers
Qualified = picking you first? But I guess the guy with an e-sports company isn't qualified either  :roll:

If you can't handle not winning something perhaps don't enter or make your own competition with qualified  judges.  Because let's face it your video had no faults and was perfect.

Best answers
Turkey movie was bigger and more complex than any of the videos here and it is not perfect (Design is never perfect.) supposedly suprassing the faults in the end. Other movies can't even be talked about their imperfection: simply because that is how they are intended to be made or done with ready-made material shared by industry professionals or not scaled enough.

I am starting to like drama, go on. I will be even more honest about how you screwed.