SP B Hybrid Blocking

Users who are viewing this thread

Compatible version

Terco_Viejo

Spanish Gifquisition
Grandmaster Knight
2386_1604938134.jpg

Experimental mod following in the footsteps of its precedent "Shield Equity MOD" in which blocking animations are mixed to achieve a hybrid system.

This hybrid blocking system is the result of mixing animations for the Shield blocking variants along with those of Hand_Shield.
This is basically the concept:

L-PxU.jpg

The round Sturgian (Viking style) and Battanian (Germanic style) shields will continue to have the default manoeuvrability (Blue). On the other hand, all other shields using the default manoeuvrability system (Red)(kite, oval, no viking rounded, wicker square, etc...) will all be converted to the manoeuvrability of the hybrid system.

By pure necessity I created the mod; you can download it here:
*Works fine with the latest patch updates

Last edited:
Would someone be so kind as to explain what this mod does, please?

It basically combines the shield blocking animations which have the Sturgian shields with the rest. This "hybridization" of blocking animations causes that when you have a kite shield equipped (f.e.) the upper blocks work as if you were equipped with a Sturgian round shield; you can cover your head with it.

The video is quite illustrative, please check it out. :wink:

It basically combines the shield blocking animations which have the Sturgian shields with the rest. This "hybridization" of blocking animations causes that when you have a kite shield equipped (f.e.) the upper blocks work as if you were equipped with a Sturgian round shield; you can cover your head with it.

The video is quite illustrative, please check it out. :wink:
I see, now. Thanks! I checked the mod's description and videos loads of times and never realized what was going on ?

Updated to v1.1.0. :party: running for Native 1.5.9 version.

As a addition, for those who want to enjoy the Hybrid Blocking experience with the awesome Realistic Battle mod, it is now also possible (download optional file as a standalone module instead of the main file).

Good news for those of us who used to run Fluid Blocking, it has just been updated by Mitseas & roninsakos, check it out here.

giphy.gif

Fluid Blocking and Hybrid Blocking working together again; works perfect 100% in 1.5.9.

New update for Native and for Realistic Battle Mod.
Both for e.1.6.4 in a modular user friendly package.

Thanks in advance, enjoy!

Edit 13/11:
It seems that yesterday I uploaded the RMB addon package with a directory call bug, an unfortunate oversight on my part. The fixed version is available in the files section.

Thanks for the support and sorry for any inconvenience if happened.

Last edited:
...Recent update is for v1.0.1 or still old version e.1.7.1...?
Sorry Jab... I have this section a bit neglected (and the forum in general lately). Yes, updated for v1.0.1... I'm going to modify the rest of the threads.

Best regards

Back
Top Bottom