General: Mithrador, Magnus
Officer:
Captain:
Lieutenant:
Sergeant:
Soldier: Paul, Runar, Wololo
Recruit: Kohath, Varna, Kafuzi

To join send an application to the King, Hetman or a General

King, Hetman or a General ranks have the ability to invite people to the clan. Anyone lower then those ranks needs to ask one of the leaders. As soon someone is in the clan he gets a test period of a week, if after those 7 days he doesnt get a confirmation of any of the leaders he won't be allowed, if he does he gets promoted one rank.

King, Hetman or a General are locked ranks.
Officer and Captain can be only granted by one of the leaders.
You gain Sergeant after being one month in the clan.
And Lieutenant after being 3 months in the clan.
But a leader can always grant you a rank whenever he thinks you deserved it.
But after the time period of 1 week/ 1 month/ 3 months, you automatically earn it.
If you are inactive for more then a month you will be kicked, unless you got a good reason.

After one week you will be promoted till Soldier (or kicked if we're not pleased enough.)

kafuzi said:
Do you have TS 3?

We dont have ts yet. I dont know how it works.

Chopy said:
Are you EU based ?  What are requirements ?  and are you competitive or casual?
Yea, cuz we dont want to much lag. :razz: You need to follow orders and stuff.  We are not competive yet.

Hello Iymore,

Its a sad case that we ended up both our clans having the same name. But, as Tore replied, we do not play the same games nor even speak the same language. So, Im asking you here and now, from guy to guy or player to player or whatever you wanna call it: can't we keep our name? I do not see any complications it would bring for you or your clan. So unless you can give me a good reason, apart from the fact that it annoys you (which I can understand), we are not planning in changing our name. I am sure the admins or moderators of these forums will understand this. So, what do you say? Can't we keep our name, because I promise you right here and now it will not be that much of a problem for you, not even a problem at all if you ask me. And in any way, I am sure we can solve this like matures and not go off reporting eachother for the merest thing.

Hello.

Maybe not same games, but it's expansion pack right? Not a different game.

IyMoRe said:
Hello.

That is indeed what I was thinking. Sorry Tore, its first come first serve, IyMoRe's clan has rights to the name.

Stuboi0 said:
IyMoRe said:
Hello.

That is indeed what I was thinking. Sorry Tore, its first come first serve, IyMoRe's clan has rights to the name.

Yea i know that ages ago so we will change it!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom