Native Completed HuSh | Annual Tournament [CANCELED]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guy Fawkes said:
Name of team: SOlamun alEykum
Have you added me on Steam: Yes/No (hint, add me!)
Players:
1. Napoleon
2. Randy
2. Menethil
3. Faramir
4. Haered
5. Tirtil
6. Samu
7. will be added
Do you agree to all rules?: Yes
Language or Country: TR

i'll add the rest of team later

P.S: i asked him shall we apply for the tournament eventhough the entry is closed, and he accepted.

Accepted you're lucky you contacted me in time :smile:

Aquilae Calradiae 8 - 8 SOlamun alEykum

CklUlJR.jpg
wSkDwvh.jpg

vcQBCua.jpg
MXWrCnD.jpg

vQWH46n.jpg

Kejen said:
To win a Server like the Server we played on today is no price, it's a punishment...  :roll:
We know there was a lagg, we told you several times we would look into it.

Missing ID's & Steam links:

Court of Reveran: No players signed up yet!
Comrades of Cuba: ID of GrimM missing.
Order of the Raping Peasants: ID's of Gawain, Emcore, Blade Runner, Yaichi, Vivar, FimbulTyr, Crusader, Handuien, Eyecatcher missing.
Apex RATopae: Steam link of Rey missing.
SOlamun alEykum: ID's of Tirtil, Randy missing.

Please add to the Nameless Ponies:

10. Bendetto - 691396 - 1680073

Forming a final roster consisting of:

Watly said:
Name of team: The Nameless Ponies
Have you added me on Steam: Yes
Players:
1. Watly - 1759912
2. Netoman - 717649
3. Volshen - 350141 - 424778
4. Shav - 108109
5. Midgard - 1041965
6. Toi - 39604
7. Duken - 654014 - 875086
8. Hives - 36365
9. Shingen - 702518
10. Bendetto - 691396 - 1680073
Do you agree to all rules?: Yes
Language or Country: English, European

StamfordLion said:
I'm afraid I just don't have enough time at the moment to run this tourney.

Like none of us saw it coming. :grin:

StamfordLion said:
I would like to apologize to all of the teams who were planning on taking part but HuSh is getting too big to focus on games with smaller communities.

1. Define "too big" and "smaller".
2. You cannot have grown thát much inbetween when you decided to host this tournament and decided to end this tournament.

The big lesson to be learnt out of this:

Being a warband tournament admin = spending a really big portion of your life on doing a job that you won't get paid for and usually isn't that entertaining either.

Big respect to anyone who organizes a tournament in the first place and a real hell of a lot more respect for anyone who manages to stick by it till the end!

Watly said:
StamfordLion said:
I'm afraid I just don't have enough time at the moment to run this tourney.
1. Define "too big" and "smaller".
2. You cannot have grown thát much inbetween when you decided to host this tournament and decided to end this tournament.

I say a smaller community because the player base is not as active as say, CS:GO or Dota 2. As you say I did find it hard to manage this tournament in between playing for the Dota team and running Human Shields.

There is a plus side to all of this though, as I love the community of Warband I have found a group of players willing to start up a Warband section of the clan so this tournament may return although I won't be leading it  :oops:

When I say big, I mean MLG and ESL Premier big. We have progressed and are now currently first in Dota 2 Main Division, and many of our console teams have reached the knockouts of MLG. We have also reached the 1.5k active team player count. There is a lot of admin work related to this as I hadn't expected such good results. When I started this tournament I had plenty of time. Now, not so much :sad:

Sorry guys,
Stam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom