Husbands and wives should prefer to congregate in the same army

Users who are viewing this thread

Aerational

Regular
I notice that the men and women of my kingdom tend to separate into two armies. I'm guessing this is because men tend to be friends with men and women friends with women... which makes sense, but the problem is husbands and wives are spending all their time apart. There are a couple clans in my kingdom with only 4 or 5 members. While they are all married, they are always leading parties and they are always in separate armies... so no babies are being made.

I notice that the men and women of my kingdom tend to separate into two armies. I'm guessing this is because men tend to be friends with men and women friends with women... which makes sense, but the problem is husbands and wives are spending all their time apart. There are a couple clans in my kingdom with only 4 or 5 members. While they are all married, they are always leading parties and they are always in separate armies... so no babies are being made.
What are you talking about, my wife even greets me as "Captain, I await your orders". Completely ruins the little what's left of immersion.

What are you talking about, my wife even greets me as "Captain, I await your orders". Completely ruins the little what's left of immersion.

What I'm talking about is I've noticed that when a woman creates an army you get a lot of female party leaders in it, and when a man creates an army you get a lot of male party leaders in it. The problem with this is that wives and husbands tend to separate into different armies more frequently, spending years at war not making babies.

Better yet if a couple has no kids and they are past a certain age, say 30, then they will heavily prioritize spending time in a town together.

Last edited:
I'm not talking about your wife, dude. I'm talking about AI nobles. Husbands and wives often split off into separate armies. In my old save a lot of the married couples in my faction had no kids because they were just always in separate armies. So AI nobles should prefer to join armies with their spouses imo.

Back
Top Bottom