SP - World Map Hunting, Harvesting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Aales

Recruit
Hi everyone,
just some general thoughts about some ways to dive deeper into the world of Calradia.
Wouldn't it be great to enter the battlemap from whatever position you are on the worldmap and go hunting, cut down trees for hardwood, or go mining? Maybe even build your own mining post!

Things like that could even go as far as building your own castle after you formed the terrain, cut down trees, harvested enough ressources.
I know to built a castle was not done in several days, but maybe in several ingame months?

Just thought that this game could feature way more little or big stuff features than there are right now.

Let me know what you think!

Bannerlord is not about crafting things (besides of swords), but I'm 100% for adding hunting mechanism. Either by deer/boar parties on map :grin: or, I think, better solution - when setting the camp somewhere (camp mechanics need to be added so the army heals faster) you should set up the camp and have the option in UI to go for hunting in the local area. Then, when (better scouting means bigger chance of spotting something) you spot some animals, you may enter scene and hunt. Animals would route to the end of map. I think 1866 mod for M&B has done this pretty well on it's own. Bannerlord could do better with camping mechanism. Obtaining the food should not be done solely by raiding or buying in cities, one should have possibility to send gatherers or hunt, as that would increase immersion.

Back
Top Bottom