Hungry for feasts and other things..

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi y'all ,

I can't believe there are still no feasts in Bannerlord , a feature used in warband to great effect in making the player feel a part of a faction and to inspire players to
rise within it. I enjoy the battles but after a while it seems that's all there is. Wouldn't it be great if peace time was also fun , time to build relationships at feasts and
tournaments etc..
The other thing I liked about warband was that villages were fiefs and you got one when you finally became a vassal. It's too easy to become a vassal imo , i'd prefer having to be a soldier for a while until you got promoted to a certain level and then had to intrigue at court (feasts) to gain vassalship but dreams are free I guess.

Twa penneth,

Cheers.

TW already confirmed that feasts won´t be added, otherwise the whole economy/AI/world would crumble. Even the real world could be affected.

But have you already tried the barber feature?

Resets your voice as well. Dude is quite skillful with scissors. No doubt he deserved to have his own icon in towns.

we will not have feasts we will not have banners maybe one or two new battle scenes maybe a new town castel scene and they will come with a "the game is ready to launch it is as we the twat devs imagined a game made for us not for you guys **** you fanbase" but the mods will do what the twat devs never did...a good game. #****tw #****thedevs #****callum #****duh fell free to ban us you wanks

Have I got a treat for you - this modder has it all, feasts, bandits, companion dialogues, viking night raids, the works for Bannerlord. And the dude just keeps it coming, take a look at all the mods he's made so far!

Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/Bloctheworker/videos
Thanks, will do..don't how how i missed it!
Unfortunately these are only proofs of concept, to show how easy it is to make these features and criticize Taleworlds for not having done them. Bloc doesn't like TW for obvious reasons and as a result isn't publishing mods as playable because he doesn't want to benefit them.

Unfortunately these are only proofs of concept, to show how easy it is to make these features and criticize Taleworlds for not having done them. Bloc doesn't like TW for obvious reasons and as a result isn't publishing mods as playable because he doesn't want to benefit them.
Aye found that out , pity!

... as a result isn't publishing mods as playable because he doesn't want to benefit them.
Bummer!
I'd love to benefit from them, been hoping talented people like Bloc would add all the content TW is unwilling/unable to provide.
This game has so much potential, it's just mind boggling as to why not more has been done since its inception!

Back
Top Bottom