Hunger Games on Native module

Users who are viewing this thread

Envious_Elazul said:
Just saw this! I'm a huge fan of this game mode in warband, can't wait for the server. Map looks cool, but thinking about the old Aeterna Hunger games I really feel like 10 min of game is way too fast. Half of that amount goes when you try to find weapons. I would say 15-20 min as a minimum before forced teleport. Of course we get huge waiting times while you are dead but that's the idea of the server. Playing time is a common strategy on this kind of servers.

We will release the server on the our current map, but later we will move to the old Aeterna HG map, because its bigger. 10 minutes is fine for current map. Of course, on the big map it will be 20 minutes.

Cray-Z said:
Envious_Elazul said:
Just saw this! I'm a huge fan of this game mode in warband, can't wait for the server. Map looks cool, but thinking about the old Aeterna Hunger games I really feel like 10 min of game is way too fast. Half of that amount goes when you try to find weapons. I would say 15-20 min as a minimum before forced teleport. Of course we get huge waiting times while you are dead but that's the idea of the server. Playing time is a common strategy on this kind of servers.

We will release the server on the our current map, but later we will move to the old Aeterna HG map, because its bigger. 10 minutes is fine for current map. Of course, on the big map it will be 20 minutes.

Did you already get permissions to use the aeterna maps?

Namakan said:
Cray-Z said:
Envious_Elazul said:

Did you already get permissions to use the aeterna maps?

If the mapper will give us his map, then why not?

Joined your Test server there was a autoblocker, i reported it to an admin called Spongeblabla..  He didnt even listened he reject the kick poll and said "noob, when you died someone it doesnt make them cheater" but that **** admin doesnt even know that i killed that guy with easy spam  and tried his blocks for 30 seconds. You spongethe**** admin is not a good admin and i ll not join that server again. Here is a feedback to you.

SeánC said:
I'm pretty sure I saw a guy get banned for complaining about something too
or muted, that seems quite common aswell.

Also just heard that 3 or people from Malta got banned for teamplay - sure, teaming is forbidden, but permanently banning 3 people on a first offense seems a little off...

Uh, also this; doesn't get much more pay2win, does it? Oh right, he also had a speedbonus for his donators yesterday, not sure if that is still in now...

Menethil said:
Joined your Test server there was a autoblocker, i reported it to an admin called Spongeblabla..  He didnt even listened he reject the kick poll and said "noob, when you died someone it doesnt make them cheater" but that **** admin doesnt even know that i killed that guy with easy spam  and tried his blocks for 30 seconds. You spongethe**** admin is not a good admin and i ll not join that server again. Here is a feedback to you.

Everyone know's that 99% of  "autoblocker" kick polls are from mad player's. You could explain to me why you think it's autoblocker first. I was lisening but instead you proceed to call me idiot multiple times before finally leaving.  Insults and screaming is your default style of  expressing I see...You want me to belive opinion from person that losing mind about smallest thing's and instantly trashtalking?

There was one Malta guy banned permamently by other admin. Can't tell exactly why such measures, but he was unbanned as fast as we noticed this. There wasn't anyone more than malta guy banned. Maybe muted. Again no idea why. My guess is trashtalking about head admin's.

Only two guys from Malta clan was unfair banned, and we unbanned them and apologied as fast as possible. And btw, you can make your complaints on the steam group, it's easy.

EmielRegis? said:
Menethil said:

Everyone know's that 99% of  "autoblocker" kick polls are from mad player's. You could explain to me why you think it's autoblocker first. I was lisening but instead you proceed to call me idiot multiple times before finally leaving.  Insults and screaming is your default style of  expressing I see...You want me to belive opinion from person that losing mind about smallest thing's and instantly trashtalking?

There was one Malta guy banned permamently by other admin. Can't tell exactly why such measures, but he was unbanned as fast as we noticed this. There wasn't anyone more than malta guy banned. Maybe muted. Again no idea why. My guess is trashtalking about head admin's.
Just because the person who reported said cheater went about it in the wrong way does not mean that you insult them back you're meant to be an admin, ergo you should not impugn everything said person reports.  You're meant to be the exemplar of solemnity but instead, you're the exemplar of impudence.

EmielRegis? said:
Menethil said:

I am calling you idiot cause you are. I was far better player than the guy i fought and still he never missed block. I fall back and write "autoblock". I wrote first and then tested him for 20-30 second just did some fakes. I did even fakes with dagger which its really hard to see but he had always true block direction. I killed him with easy spam and then started a poll. And you just rejected that poll and blamed me for losing and trashtalking? I dont even know that guy, i hate cheaters and when i see one i put a behavior. I believe that you were his friend and trying to protect him and tilted me. Anyway, good luck everyone in hunger games against auto blockers. 

Menethil said:
I am calling you idiot cause you are. I was far better player than the guy.

Not gonna belive someone who throws insults everywhere and gets mad over video game. Literally no one beside you complained about this guy. He wasn't even very good, and were getting killed as often like everyone else.  Your every word prove's that you are just guy that get's mad over every littliest crap. Like getting killed in  pc game.

No matter how many times you call me idiot, it won't stop looking like 10 years old on internet.

Just because the person who reported said cheater went about it in the wrong way does not mean that you insult them back you're meant to be an admin, ergo you should not impugn everything said person reports.  You're meant to be the exemplar of solemnity but instead, you're the exemplar of impudence.
After he started outrage I told "Or maybe its you that suck?" 

"noob, when you died someone it doesnt make them cheater"  is product of this one imagination and another example of why you shouldn't care about  single word he says.

Whatever our relations are SeánC I think we can agree that I dont casually insult people in savage manner.

EmielRegis? said:

"noob, when you died someone it doesnt make them cheater"  is product of this one imagination and another example of why you shouldn't care about  single word he says.
You see you're focusing far too much on the reporter rather than the reported sure he didn't report it in the correct manner but this does not make the report more true nor false. Instead of calling him a bad player you should have actually checked if the reported actually was cheating and then you could then proceed to be aloof.

SeánC said:
EmielRegis? said:

You see you're focusing far too much on the reporter rather than the reported sure he didn't report it in the correct manner but this does not make the report more true nor false. Instead of calling him a bad player you should have actually checked if the reported actually was cheating and then you could then proceed to be aloof.

I see multiple autoblock accusations everyday. None of them that I so far investigated seemed to be true.
Additionally I actually watched this fight as spectator  and didnt seen anything unusual. If
he never missed block
in short fight is proof for autoblock im done...
I think that accusations of me beeing hacker friend are enough to prove  madman...

But let's say it was really autoblocker. Player accused him, admin focused attention. You really think he would use it  again, at least while said admin is still on server? I highly doubt. None investigation after this would  prove  anything.

Back
Top Bottom