Previously, there was a Hunger Games server on Native module, but now it's closed, and many players still want to play this gamemode (we too). We do not intend to endure and wait any longer, we are opening our own, new Hunger Games server!
Steam group - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/warbandhungergames
- No download or anything required, just load up your Native module and join the server!
- In-Game currency and shop (For killing players and winning in the rounds you will get gold. While waiting for the next game for this gold you can buy armor to get a little advantage over others)
- Custom items (Armor defend edited to give -unlucky- players with poor weapons chances)
- Stats and Gold save (When you quit the game, your gold and kills will be saved and stored into our database, the next time you join the server you will get it back. Your kills will be shown in the chat when you join the server or type in the chat /info)
- The server is scripted to be completely self running, relying on no admins at all. (But we will have some anyway to punish -bad- players)
- If you was killed, you can watch the rest of the players from the spectator circle (marked on map) or some fun in the parkour area.
- Chat commands (/help, /info, etc.)
Q. How can I join the server?
A. Just run your Native module and join the server named “Hunger Games”. Gamemode is DeathMatch. But it's not released yet.
A. Kill and win! Kill = 5 gold. Win = 10 gold
Q. Is server has steam group?
A. Yes, http://steamcommunity.com/groups/warbandhungergames
Q. When will be server released?
A. Soon, very soon. Test version is already online.
Mechanics of the game
When you join the server, you spawns in the waiting area. At the end of the round (Or if you are alone on the server, when the second or more player(s) connect), the game begins and all players will be teleported to the center of the map. After 10 seconds they are given the right to move and now you decide what to do. You can run to the center and try to get yourself a good weapon, or do not take the risk and immediately run away and look for weapons elsewhere by exploring the map. After 10 minutes of play, if there is still no winner, the remaining players will be teleported to the arena, where they will have to fight for the right to win! Only one will survive!
Special thanks to
EmielRegis? , for helping with scripts!
The_dragon, for helping with scripts!
Gotha, for helping with scripts!
And of course previous Hunger Games server on Native, for the idea!
Map - 90%
Scripts - 90%
Everything - 90%
Screenshots of the creation process will be updated everyday!
The Waiting Area
Small part of the dungeon