Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

Bando

Recruit
So I've come across this bug since updating to 1.5.8 where sea bandit hideouts are pumping out sea bandits like it's a factory. All other bandit types have disappeared too, literally travelled all over calradia to find some Forrest bandits to convert.

I'm finding them across the northern parts of Sturgia, western Vlandia and around Diathma in the northern empire and they're coming out in the hundreds. All small groups less than 10 strong with the odd 20 - 40 groups here and there.

Because of their numbers they're wrecking any caravan, peasant and lord they come across and I've noticed that town's nearby are starting to suffer.

Is this a plot by the Aserai to weaken the other kingdoms?

I have the same bug, only it's Steppe Bandits...Maybe its your Sturgia getting even with my Aserai? :smile: Beta 1.5.8 is bugged to the max.
I agree about the beta having tons of bugs...with last betas when I encountered bugs or crashes I just waited for the hotfix, but with this one it's too much... I already rolled back to the main

I have the same bug, only it's Steppe Bandits...Maybe its your Sturgia getting even with my Aserai? :smile: Beta 1.5.8 is bugged to the max.
I've seen on the improved garrisons mod page that there's spawning issues the game had a while back. I think everyone is rolling back to stable. This one ain't worth it

Last time I tried to roll back to a previous version I ended up with other issues. I guess I could load up the saved version and go through the updates to 1.5.7, as I agree, I'm playing 1.5.8 today, but it's badly broken.

Last time I tried to roll back to a previous version I ended up with other issues. I guess I could load up the saved version and go through the updates to 1.5.7, as I agree, I'm playing 1.5.8 today, but it's badly broken.
It's a lesson learned to just stick with the stable version. No matter how good the improvements are in the beta

The beta branch is for testing. The whole point of it being released to the public is to find issues.
It is for testing, partly true. The other part: BETA is to repair bugs and release fixes asap. With this amount of bugs (i have encountered same bugs in previous betas many times) you really loose the nerve. It is not a part time job to do the stuff all over again... One may expect some consistency at least for what has already been repaired.

The other thing is -> Do not release beta on Thursday / Friday when you know people will be off for the next two days. I believe some fixes can be pretty simple to implement and at least make the game playable (which is not right now imho for many reasons listed above).

Peace

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Let me know if you need one still
I have 5 more screen shots just like this

VoG4Y.png

Same issue but they're desert bandits in my game, and they completely fill the desert -- there must be literally (not figuratively) thousands of individual parties. Every caravan that tries to go through is eaten, the world economy is in ruins, and the Aserai cities are all starving. To try to salvage my game I've had to resort to enabling cheat mode so I can teleport to the bandits and kill them, but for some reason the cheat to KO an enemy army also levels your athletics skill...

Here is a mod to kill all of the Bandits.

Same issue but they're desert bandits in my game, and they completely fill the desert -- there must be literally (not figuratively) thousands of individual parties. Every caravan that tries to go through is eaten, the world economy is in ruins, and the Aserai cities are all starving. To try to salvage my game I've had to resort to enabling cheat mode so I can teleport to the bandits and kill them, but for some reason the cheat to KO an enemy army also levels your athletics skill...
You know I think a simple enough fix might be to alter the campaign AI logic for bandits to seek to merge into larger and larger bandit groups until they have a bandit army of sorts with a logic that might direct them to attacking a city, castle, or village. Bandit King sort of thing.

You know I think a simple enough fix might be to alter the campaign AI logic for bandits to seek to merge into larger and larger bandit groups until they have a bandit army of sorts with a logic that might direct them to attacking a city, castle, or village. Bandit King sort of thing.

I was following a large bandit party for a while, and noticed they started to drop off numbers too. Maybe they should just keep merge and grow to a certain size and then start drop off again graduate, so they don't end up over a certain size.

Back
Top Bottom