Hundred Years War Patch [v6.0.1] April 1, 2011

Users who are viewing this thread

Llew2

Cheap ass bum
Count
          Hundred Years War Patch v6.0.1.
I'm pleased to announce that the patch is finally released.

Download Here!

Instructions: Simply run the installer, and install into the the HYW folder. It should be the default choice.

Fixes many of the bugs in v6.0 of the Hundred Years War mod:

- Courtship bug
- Various dialogue bugs
- Missing items
- Messed up texture on Charger
- Messed up texture of the metal round sheild
- Removed most mentions of Calradia
- Changed names of Sarranid or Khergit weapons
- Fixed Paris being a wooden town
- Fixed snow towns in non-snow areas, and vis versa
- Various other bugs as well.

I don't know if saved games are compatible. Will need word on that.

Some guy posted this:
"Thanks for the patch! I'm getting an error report when trying to start up game RGL error "get_object failed for body: bo_bushes07_a". Any help would be nice! Just tried redownload in case of error or something and same error!"

I don't know yeat becouse I have to download the full mod and that takes time :razz:.
And great for the patch I've been waiting for it.

Yay, cool, new patch. Have to download this, now.  :grin:

Edit: there is one thing I don't like though, exe-installers :razz: I got to unpack that thing.

Lavandina said:
Some guy posted this:
"Thanks for the patch! I'm getting an error report when trying to start up game RGL error "get_object failed for body: bo_bushes07_a". Any help would be nice! Just tried redownload in case of error or something and same error!"

I don't know yeat becouse I have to download the full mod and that takes time :razz:.
And great for the patch I've been waiting for it.
The patch is now fixed.

This is an error report when trying to start up game RGL error "get_object failed for body: bo_bushes07_a". :sad:

Put a patch to disable peace.. because man, there's only like 15 days of war.. and then bam ! The kings make peace, so what am i going to do. 40 days of peace, i can attack the french but i  lose honor, bandits are a piece of cake same as quests... it gets boring because the war don't last that much.. please do something about this.

Sacred Knight said:
Put a patch to disable peace.. because man, there's only like 15 days of war.. and then bam ! The kings make peace, so what am i going to do. 40 days of peace, i can attack the french but i  lose honor, bandits are a piece of cake same as quests... it gets boring because the war don't last that much.. please do something about this.

He cant becuase he has left the mod.We need someone to take over and continue the work.If only I could mod I would gladly do it and add new features people have asked for.

Why are half of the people just floating heads and over half of the armor and weapons invisible? I get a few errors "unable to find mesh" about images and such. any tips?

If you use 1.143 patch or similar, downgrade to 1.134, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom