Humble Indie Bundle III

Users who are viewing this thread

Wellenbrecher

Trümmerfrau
Archduke
WBM&BVC
Notch spent more than 4000$. :lol:

Also a pretty shameful average of 3.82$ for Windows users so far, while Linux has 10.8$ and Macs 6.15$.
Quite sad I dare say.
 

Evilknightz

Grandmaster Knight
Wellenbrecher said:
Notch spend more than 4000$. :lol:

Also a pretty shameful average of 3.82$ for Windows users so far, while Linux has 10.8$ and Macs 6.15$.
Quite sad I dare say.
It doesn't help that a bunch of guys on forums are like "LOL HEY GUYS. I GOT 5000 PACKS FOR 50$. PM ME FOR ONE." One guy did that, ran out in four hours.
 

Sir Prince

Formerly Reformed Spammer
Count
M&BWBWF&SNW
Ducksrulez said:
nothing that interesting in this one... mostly puzzle games
Same, nothing particularly interesting at all. Its even less interesting than the last one.
 

Merlkir

That hammer thing is interesting, but hard as balls. And not like good difficult, rather so infuriatingly badly designed in places. :/
 

Wellenbrecher

Trümmerfrau
Archduke
WBM&BVC
I never said that Linux users are cheap... :c
But an average of 3.something$ for the by far biggest share of bought items, is pretty sad.
 

K-64

Archduke
Merlkir said:
That hammer thing is interesting, but hard as balls. And not like good difficult, rather so infuriatingly badly designed in places. :/

It's not all that difficult. Sure some parts are bloody annoying, but only one level got me to the point of being pissed off at it
 

Evilknightz

Grandmaster Knight
Wellenbrecher said:
Notch spent more than 4000$. :lol:

Also a pretty shameful average of 3.82$ for Windows users so far, while Linux has 10.8$ and Macs 6.15$.
Quite sad I dare say.
It's because the few Linux users who bought it are the one who are rich enough to get Linux comfortably online in the first place  :wink:
 

Evilknightz

Grandmaster Knight
Yeah, man, buy a real operating system.
I wouldn't mind them so much if there wasn't so much *****ing for OpenGL support in all game related news. It takes away from the less logical *****ing, that is much funnier.
 
Evilknightz said:
Yeah, man, buy a real operating system.
I wouldn't mind them so much if there wasn't so much *****ing for OpenGL support in all game related news. It takes away from the less logical *****ing, that is much funnier.

In all honesty, I'm surprised DirectX isn't breaching monopoly laws. :/
It's getting rather close to it.
 

Sir Prince

Formerly Reformed Spammer
Count
M&BWBWF&SNW
**** OpenGL, it has not worked properly (if at all) on my comptuer for at least 3 years now so I can't play several games.
 

Theo

Count
M&BWBWF&SNW
Hammerfight is delightful surprise. It is satisfying to smash through opponents armor with heavy flail and send him flying or crush him to wall.

Had to struggle with mouse settings at start, but got it work responsible enough.
 
Top Bottom