Resolved Huge fps issues after the skins patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
Summary:
  1. It started after the skins updated game itself might be forcing a vsync for me i am stuck at 55-67 fps before the update i had 130 to even 200
    on the same Game settings.
  2. When i lauch the game my fps are at normal level 144+ but whenever i open armory it locks at 60 when i go back to the main menu its locked to 60 the same thing happens when i join any server.
  3. I even tried lowering the graphics to lowest possible but nothing has changed.
  4. I did clean reinstall 3 times and there was no difference also i tried reinstalling graphic drivers it didn't work either.
How to Reproduce - x
Scene Name
(if related):
every
Computer Specs:
GPU:rx 5600xt
GPU Driver Version:current
CPU:ryzen 7 3700x
RAM: 16 3200mhz
Motherboard :msi b450 ma-pro max
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):ssd

Media (Screenshots & Video):
unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png
unknown.png

Last edited:
We have a special performance build to check for these issues by collecting telemetry data. With that data, we can see exactly where and when the game's performance issues happened.
  • Switch to “perf_test” from the Steam betas tab. You can also use the "perf_test_beta" for the most current beta build-related issues. You can find more info about it here.
  • Open the game as usual and proceed to the stage where you are experiencing performance issues.
  • Before the performance issues start, toggle the profiling tool by holding the “right shift” and pressing the “T” key.
  • Record for 20-30 seconds, press the toggle key combination again. Please keep in mind that, the more you record, the more upload time it will require.
  • Find the "test.tmcap" file in the "...\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client" folder. You can find the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" folder inside the games installation folder.
  • Finally, you can send the file to us via the ticketing system. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here.
  • It is appreciated if you provide more information about your PC, what you were doing while the game was recording, and your graphics configuration. If the data you are trying to upload is too big or the site fails to upload, you can use an alternative site to upload your data. If you choose to do that please left a reply to this thread with the download link.

I have this, too. In singleplayer custom battle with 400 troops my fps is stable at the fps lock at 133 fps but in captain mode I get 67-68 fps maximum, usually it's at 59-61 fps like it's locked at 60 but I didn't lock it to 60.

I am marking this thread as resolved because we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom