HRAFNABJÓÐR – official Víkingr server

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lillycrop said:
Hello I'm writing to mainly say I'm sorry for the inconvenience that i have caused. This morning i was playing on your sever for a while and i told my brother that he could have a shot on my computer while i made some food. When i came back my brother told me that i got kicked but when i joined the server later on a message told me i got banned. This was awful for me because i enjoy playing on your sever with my friends. If you could lift this ban i would be very please. Once again I'm sorry for the inconvenience I caused and my brother won't be allowed on war-band again. 

Looking through the server logs, and remembering the incident myself tells me that there might be some truth in this. Shortly before your offence, you did mention that you had to "Skype", nothing about food though and your brother played for a few minutes then. Now, your ban has been lifted. Let's hope this is an isolated incident.

Guys can you help me please? It seems i cant find any Vikingr servers, anyone knows why? I would really like to play it with you guys!

Usually it's just a question of patience then. The server will show up if you wait for it, otherwise refresh a few times. If nothing works I'm not sure what could cause it if, as you say, you've installed it and started it properly.

Haluciniram said:
Guys can you help me please? It seems i cant find any Vikingr servers, anyone knows why? I would really like to play it with you guys!

I had that problem as well. I restarted my router and computer. Afterwards everything was fine again... was the same with this "incorrect authorisation key"-problem by the way... worked after I restarted the router...

Actually my server list got screwed up somehow and it was showing only around 100 servers instead the 700 im seeing now. Had to delete everything about Warband on my computer to finally fix this. Reinstalled Vikingr and Warband and deleted all the registrys that had anything with Warband. Finally can enjoy Vikingr on empty servers lol. :mrgreen:

Raptors? Berserkers? Dual vielding? Could you show me a screen?

fuuuu-.jpg1..jpg

Not this thread! Sorry, I wanted to post it somewhere else, but I've clicked the wrong card in my browser.

And about this guy, I think he returned as Nevv Player. I've seen a guy with this nick yesterday. But he didn't make something wrong.

lllAnteklll said:
And about this guy, I think he returned as Nevv Player. I've seen a guy with this nick yesterday. But he didn't make something wrong.

Ya well I think new player is a default name so many newbies have it. Nevv Player seems to be a decent chap with a with a fancy name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom