How you update your game Taleworld

Users who are viewing this thread

DennyWiseau

Veteran
This should help you out, incase this is not enough you should contact steam support and tell them any problems you might be having and Derek(possible someone else) will help you out.

In case this issue is not the reason for the pace of you updating your game, I apologize but, its harding figuring out whats going on in this early acces when you dont communicate.

Hope this helps
GL HF TW

This should help you out

Yes but no. I assume that will be the reaction.

I do however absolutely and wholeheartedly agree. With an Early Access purchease there is a two-sided commitment. The buyer is prepared to play a buggy game. They are prepared to do that because it should further improve it. The developer wants to release a buggy game because it is reliant on buyer-feedback in order to improve the buggy game.

If the developer does not hold up their end of the bargain, we just bought a buggy game. Its not a pre-order, not a limited edition, we dont get anything extra to the buyers who buy the finished product. All we get, for our early commitment is the ideal that our opinion influences and improves the game.

And if you're not willing, prepared or ever planned to listen to feedback, why release in Early Access?

And if you're not willing, prepared or ever planned to listen to feedback, why release in Early Access?
Releasing in Early Access gets you two bites at the "release day sales" apple, as well as gets you a very large chunk of your sales money up front before you've even finished the game.

Larian is doing the same thing with BG3 where they released in Early Access for the extra sales and are now aggressively ignoring everything from the community other than horny fanart of the companions.

****ty for the consumers who bought the game under false pretenses and lies from the developing studio, but it's a huge win for the studio to get all that extra money up front, so they do it anyways.

Back
Top Bottom