How we can take money from the land we own ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Another thing that i dont get it. Is how i can control the armory. I get a number of boots and armour. Can i change anything ? Or it's just a bonus ... Where i can find more info about armory ?

The Constable's "armory" is just another place where you can store things. Nothing more, nothing less.

...but you are still getting free boots and armor by talking to the constable and asking to see the armory in the full release of 2.5?

I can vouche for still getting free boots and armour.

At first it was empty but after quite some bit it was full of the stuff.
I'm not 100% sure but could it be that everytime you send an emisary out you get a free pair of armour and boots?
I really don't know where I'm going with it but I had like 10-15 pairs, and tbh that was roughly the same ammount of times I sent emisaries out. I could be completely wrong however.

Edit: I am completely wrong, I have no idea how I got all the equipment in the armory. This is also the full release of 2.5
Edit2: I found one more pair, I really have no idea how they appear but they do..

Problem part 1: every time the constable spawns in a castle, there's a Diplomacy script that gives him his armor and boots and makes sure he's wearing them. It apparently isn't checking if the constable already has the gear--I thought it did. Guess I'll need to triple-check that. (Why there aren't tons of folks complaining about this on the Diplo boards confuses me.)

Problem part 2: the screen used to access the "armory" really is just accessing the constable's inventory, so you can see what he has equipped. So, I had added a work around to strip the constable naked when you open the armory and then give him clothes back when you leave in hopes you wouldn't be able to take his clothes. This process works for when you trade with merchant caravans, so I thought it would here, too...but apparently that needs another go-over too.

Well for a couple of reasons I can see why a lot of people don't complain. Since it's technically free money or armour for comrades.
Another reason is that they don't even check the armoury to begin with. Tbh it's a fairly new option included in Diplomacy that I don't remember it being there a few months ago, which meant sometimes I just ignored it entirely since I assumed it was just another place like the Castle's Chest that I could hide items in, and never had anything worth sticking in there.

Yes i get free boots and armour. :smile: I didnt complain cose the boots and armor look the same, so i can "dress" my companions. :smile:
P.S. I have the full 2.5 Release

Hello. I'm not sure if this is the right thread, I'm new to Floris and the forums. With regards to Landowners and Moneylenders. This concept shows promise for improved economy for the privateer but I don't pay taxes on the land I own in various kingdoms. Every bit of money I make I reinvest into land ownership with no loss other than purchase. In my kingdom I would like to see these landowners (Possibly have to have moderate relations to a certain faction or a title system for landownership, could be cool) pay taxes, since they are my lands. I'm interested in what your future plans are with this new money making asset.

Is there plans to add your income and debt to the players weekly payroll chart?. Adding income from taxes from all acreage and all payments owed from all lenders to the weekly payroll chart, would be very convenient. Layout could be similar to how the businesses (Ex. Dye works.) you own in each town. If space is limited all the taxes could be added to a single line, same with debt. I realize that they are set for a bi-weekly income, I'm not sure if this is needed. Making it weekly (Halving the income of the bi-weekly income) with the payroll chart would be far easier than visiting each town similar to the old Mount & Blade days of collecting taxes. I feel this takes away from the kingdom game play aspect, having the King/Queen to do their own tax collection errands. As a privateer it's not role breaking but a pain. I have other ideas regarding economy but that's for another thread.  :wink:

Thanks for a interesting addition to a fantastic, feature rich, and rewarding mod.

Best regards:
RadialPower

Currently there is no plan to introduce additional costs to acres. We might however add the possibility of lords claiming your lands, when they sack a city.

Is there plans to add your income and debt to the players weekly payroll chart?. Adding income from taxes from all acreage and all payments owed from all lenders to the weekly payroll chart, would be very convenient. Layout could be similar to how the businesses (Ex. Dye works.) you own in each town. If space is limited all the taxes could be added to a single line, same with debt. I realize that they are set for a bi-weekly income, I'm not sure if this is needed. Making it weekly (Halving the income of the bi-weekly income) with the payroll chart would be far easier than visiting each town similar to the old Mount & Blade days of collecting taxes. I feel this takes away from the kingdom game play aspect, having the King/Queen to do their own tax collection errands. As a privateer it's not role breaking but a pain. I have other ideas regarding economy but that's for another thread.
My current plan is actually the opposite of what you propose. I would like to accumulate all incomes of a fief in the according bank and you will have to assign "money trains" (heavily guarded caravans) to transport this money to your treasury. This would hopefully also be introduced for lords, though i cannot tell yet, it simply requires more research.

As for the economy - celestialred and me (with the support of caba, windy and monnikje) are currently working on an economy overhaul. This will take time, but once we are done, it should offer a lot more to traders and the like.

Duh said:
Currently there is no plan to introduce additional costs to acres. We might however add the possibility of lords claiming your lands, when they sack a city.

Is there plans to add your income and debt to the players weekly payroll chart?. Adding income from taxes from all acreage and all payments owed from all lenders to the weekly payroll chart, would be very convenient. Layout could be similar to how the businesses (Ex. Dye works.) you own in each town. If space is limited all the taxes could be added to a single line, same with debt. I realize that they are set for a bi-weekly income, I'm not sure if this is needed. Making it weekly (Halving the income of the bi-weekly income) with the payroll chart would be far easier than visiting each town similar to the old Mount & Blade days of collecting taxes. I feel this takes away from the kingdom game play aspect, having the King/Queen to do their own tax collection errands. As a privateer it's not role breaking but a pain. I have other ideas regarding economy but that's for another thread.
My current plan is actually the opposite of what you propose. I would like to accumulate all incomes of a fief in the according bank and you will have to assign "money trains" (heavily guarded caravans) to transport this money to your treasury. This would hopefully also be introduced for lords, though i cannot tell yet, it simply requires more research.

As for the economy - celestialred and me (with the support of caba, windy and monnikje) are currently working on an economy overhaul. This will take time, but once we are done, it should offer a lot more to traders and the like.

Hey - how are things going with this ''money trains'' ?

Hi there.
Didn't know where to post and didn't want to start a new thread.

I'm using Floris expanded 2.5 and I have a problem with the acres. Somehow the money I have is not transported into the city bank. I just started and have 4 Acres in Shariz, 2 in Narra and 1 in Ahmerrad (so not much).
I received my money normally over the time but suddenly with my last 2 payments there was no payment whatsoever.
No money was transferred to the landowners and I can't get any money with this. It says i get the money but there is nothing once i get into one of the cities and try to claim my fortune.
What do?

Hello Duh.

Money Train:
    I like this idea as it has much potential. Money train would add more to kingdom planning and realism. The location of castles and towns you capture for your kingdom if spread out would invite enemies to raid (similar to fiefs) your money trains. Protection of your money trains and raiding enemy money trains (new income source) will be great fun. What do you have in mind on their exchange routes (fiefs > castles > capital or bank/ fiefs > towns > capital or bank)? As a privateer owning acreage and businesses, how will this money train work without having a capital or bank?, or just the Warband direct deposit? See Banking for suggestions.

Supply and Demand:
    I would love to meld your landownership and vanilla/possible new businesses together. Example: Wheat field = grain (landowner/farm from acreage/amount of acreage = higher yield) > Mill = flour (business) > Bakery = bread (business) making bread the end product, while still being able to sell flour for income just not as much as finished product (bread). Being able to own all aspects making a closed loop ( ya, I know played too much X3 TC/AP), making income from product and loss from materials,workforce and possibly taxes. Having natural resources modifiers for each town. Example: Suno would have a resource modifier to farm land giving crops a greater yield at reduced price rates because of the abundance of crops. Both examples working together would yield the greatest income to the owner. I could come up with many more examples if you wish.

Taxes:
    As a privateer (non king/queen) or freelancer (soldier) owner of land and business to pay a percentage of my income to the kingdom where my land and business are located. As a king/ queen be exempt from paying taxes (good and crooked similar to moderns times  :twisted:) within my own lands. As king/queen land and business ownership in allied kingdoms would still be able to operate but be taxed (or not depends how crooked you wanna get) by other factions, while enemy would seize your lands, businesses and any income. As a king/queen being able tax all aspects of your kingdom would be realistic (Ruler sets taxes low to high similar to 2.5. Example: low taxes could yield popularity bonuses or population increase in towns, while high could do the opposite) and just plain fantastic.

Banking:
    Hmm, banking as in 2.5 is that chest I leave in the battlefield and a magical piece of paper I see as my income/payroll. I have read about banks and the removal of banks from Floris, being replacement by landowners and moneylenders. I would suggest a bank in every town, with a private account. This would be useful as an privateer (non king/queen) or freelancer (soldier). Money could be stored in your account and removed for a number of reasons (troop payment/taxes or you saved up for that Masterwork English Longsword). Another bonus to banking your excess money, would be to lose a battle and become captive losing all the money on your character at the time of battle. Borrowing money can be made possible with a loan (similar to lenders in 2.5), paying a percentage on the amount borrowed weekly. Capping the amount borrowed would be advisable.  Kingdoms would have there own banking system simply called the treasury as it is now. The treasury would gain income from taxes from all lands and businesses, expenses being building projects/kingdom staff/all kingdom troop wages. Other than the mentioned use for banks (simplified banking) they could be exploited like previous attempts. Banks should not be obtainable for ownership, just as money storage. Better than magical chests?

If any of this ever makes it into Floris I will never see the light of day again. I will continue to play and follow this mod, as it is fantastic. Just got my first C7 Swadian so that should be fun.  :grin:

Best regards
RadialPower

RadialPower said:
Money Train:
    I like this idea as it has much potential. Money train would add more to kingdom planning and realism. The location of castles and towns you capture for your kingdom if spread out would invite enemies to raid (similar to fiefs) your money trains. Protection of your money trains and raiding enemy money trains (new income source) will be great fun. What do you have in mind on their exchange routes (fiefs > castles > capital or bank/ fiefs > towns > capital or bank)? As a privateer owning acreage and businesses, how will this money train work without having a capital or bank?, or just the Warband direct deposit? See Banking for suggestions.
The exchange routes you put forth for the AI sound about right. The player should be able to fully customize where what money is going or not going.

RadialPower said:
Supply and Demand:
    I would love to meld your landownership and vanilla/possible new businesses together. Example: Wheat field = grain (landowner/farm from acreage/amount of acreage = higher yield) > Mill = flour (business) > Bakery = bread (business) making bread the end product, while still being able to sell flour for income just not as much as finished product (bread). Being able to own all aspects making a closed loop ( ya, I know played too much X3 TC/AP), making income from product and loss from materials,workforce and possibly taxes. Having natural resources modifiers for each town. Example: Suno would have a resource modifier to farm land giving crops a greater yield at reduced price rates because of the abundance of crops. Both examples working together would yield the greatest income to the owner. I could come up with many more examples if you wish.
This might be added far in the future. Currently we are just done with the main design phase of the eco overhaul and once production and demand values have been determined, coding will begin. The concept is down below and before anybody gets excited - its very uncertain whether this will be in 2.6. I plan to release a native test version to see how the economy is doing without floris and then i ll have to retest and rebalance things for floris.

RadialPower said:
Taxes:
    As a privateer (non king/queen) or freelancer (soldier) owner of land and business to pay a percentage of my income to the kingdom where my land and business are located. As a king/ queen be exempt from paying taxes (good and crooked similar to moderns times  :twisted:) within my own lands. As king/queen land and business ownership in allied kingdoms would still be able to operate but be taxed (or not depends how crooked you wanna get) by other factions, while enemy would seize your lands, businesses and any income. As a king/queen being able tax all aspects of your kingdom would be realistic (Ruler sets taxes low to high similar to 2.5. Example: low taxes could yield popularity bonuses or population increase in towns, while high could do the opposite) and just plain fantastic.
Might add this if i have time. Its basically just another layer adding to what you receive as rent, dont necessarily see the benefit of it, but never say never :wink:

RadialPower said:
Banking:
    Hmm, banking as in 2.5 is that chest I leave in the battlefield and a magical piece of paper I see as my income/payroll. I have read about banks and the removal of banks from Floris, being replacement by landowners and moneylenders. I would suggest a bank in every town, with a private account. This would be useful as an privateer (non king/queen) or freelancer (soldier). Money could be stored in your account and removed for a number of reasons (troop payment/taxes or you saved up for that Masterwork English Longsword). Another bonus to banking your excess money, would be to lose a battle and become captive losing all the money on your character at the time of battle. Borrowing money can be made possible with a loan (similar to lenders in 2.5), paying a percentage on the amount borrowed weekly. Capping the amount borrowed would be advisable.  Kingdoms would have there own banking system simply called the treasury as it is now. The treasury would gain income from taxes from all lands and businesses, expenses being building projects/kingdom staff/all kingdom troop wages. Other than the mentioned use for banks (simplified banking) they could be exploited like previous attempts. Banks should not be obtainable for ownership, just as money storage. Better than magical chests?
Moneylenders and Landowners are the banks of Floris. You can find them in every town. There wont be any additional banks.

Eco Overhaul Raw Concept:
This was a pm, which is why it reads like im talking to someone :wink:

Duh said:
As i mentioned before, we want to achieve a dynamic economy, which relies on several interdependent factors (population, prosperity, production and demand). I will start off with something that i released a bit back - a medieval "bank" system: http://mbmodwiki.ollclan.eu/Bank . While this is not directly related to the economy overhaul, it is what gave me the idea and it includes some of the many factors, which the economy system will hopefully feature. I assign cities a population (8000-12000 at game start for normal cities and 18-22k for capitols), which changes over time depending on prosperity (within a range of 5k-30k),

Code:
		(try_for_range, ":town_no", towns_begin, towns_end),							#	Floris	//	Adjust Population Depending on Prosperity
			(party_get_slot, ":prosperity", ":town_no", slot_town_prosperity),
			(party_get_slot, ":population", ":town_no", slot_center_population),
			(assign,":change",0),
			(try_begin),
				(ge, ":prosperity", 60),
				(store_sub, ":change", ":prosperity",60),
				(val_div, ":change", 5),
				(val_add, ":change", 3),
			(else_try),
				(le, ":prosperity", 40),
				(store_sub, ":change", ":prosperity", 40),
				(val_div, ":change", 5),
				(val_sub, ":change", 3),
			(try_end),
			(store_div,":base",":population",100),										#	Base population change is 1% of pop
			(val_mul,":change",":base"),				
			(val_add,":population", ":change"),			
			(try_begin),
				(gt, ":population", 30000),
				(assign, ":population", 30000),
				(party_set_slot, ":town_no", slot_center_population, ":population"),
			(else_try),
				(lt, ":population", 5000),
				(assign, ":population", 5000),
			(else_try),
			(try_end),
		(try_end),
This will need a lot of tweaking on a trial and error basis, but it is the raw system for the dynamic population.

While i suck at drawing, visual means do help to further the understanding and i think this will give you a good overview of the whole setup:
interdepencyconcept.gif

You already saw how we are influencing a population via prosperity, so next we will take a look at the relationship between prosperity, population and demand.
Code:
	#script_game_calculate_demand_for_item
	#Eco overhaul
    ("game_calculate_demand_for_item",
	[
		(store_script_param, ":center_no", 1),
		(store_script_param, ":item_no", 2),

(party_get_slot, ":population", ":center_no", slot_center_population),
		(party_get_slot, ":prosperity", ":center_no", slot_town_prosperity),
		(val_div, ":population", 200),
		(item_get_slot, ":value", ":item_no", slot_item_value),				#	cheap/normal/expensive - 1/2/3
		(item_get_slot, ":rural_demand", ":item_no", slot_item_rural_demand),
		(item_get_slot, ":urban_demand", ":item_no", slot_item_urban_demand),
		(item_get_slot, ":desert_demand", ":item_no", slot_item_desert_demand),
		(try_begin),
			(party_get_current_terrain, ":terrain", ":center_no"),			#	Desert
			(eq, ":terrain", 5),
			(try_begin),
				(item_slot_ge, ":item_no", slot_item_desert_demand, 0), 	#Otherwise use rural or urban
				(store_mul, ":item_demand", ":population", ":desert_demand"),
			(else_try),
				(party_slot_eq, ":center_no", slot_party_type, spt_village),
				(store_mul, ":item_demand", ":population", ":rural_demand"),					
			(else_try),
				(party_slot_eq, ":center_no", slot_party_type, spt_castle),
			(else_try),
				(party_slot_eq, ":center_no", slot_party_type, spt_town),
				(store_mul, ":item_demand", ":population", ":urban_demand"),
			(try_end),
		(else_try),
			(try_begin),
				(party_slot_eq, ":center_no", slot_party_type, spt_village),
			(else_try),
				(party_slot_eq, ":center_no", slot_party_type, spt_castle),
			(else_try),
				(party_slot_eq, ":center_no", slot_party_type, spt_town),
				(store_mul, ":item_demand", ":population", ":urban_demand"),				
			(try_end),
		(try_end),
		(try_begin),
			(eq, ":value", 3),
			(val_mul, ":item_demand", ":prosperity"),
			(val_div, ":item_demand", 10),
		(else_try),
			(eq, ":value", 2),
			(val_mul, ":item_demand", ":prosperity"),
			(val_div, ":item_demand", 2),
		(try_end),
		(assign, reg1, ":item_demand"),
	]),
The basic formula goes like so:
Demand for an item in a fief = Population/200 x urban/rural/desert demand
That is then modified if the item is classified as a normal or expensive good.
I.e. Demand for an expensive item in town = Population/200 x urban demand /100 x Prosperity/10

This is only a first approach and we still have to determine how much of a good a certain population demands (and produces).

While the general goal is to have a slowly growing economy, which is set back by hostile actions, we do want to have some sort of upper limit for what a fief can achieve. This is where demand comes in - basically every fief can produce enough to provide for its population, if it has a normal prosperity. The moment a fiefs prosperity grows the demand grows disproportional to the fiefs production capacity (population x some factor) and if the discrepancy between what is produced and what is demanded grows too large, then population will begin to decrease until the population added to the fief because of prosperity = the population leaving the fief due to non-satisfied demand. This would allow for interesing decisions by the player - do i focus my fiefs production capacity on certain goods to improve prosperity or do i use their production capacity to satisfy demand (possibly even to further pop growth)?

Before we look at how demand and production (supply) influence prosperity, i need to explain a bit about how we are going about with the allocation of goods and trade.

Fiefs live in a somewhat closed economic system with their bound centers and provide each other with ressources, we havent yet decided/figured out how to cause "rich village -> rich town" and vice versa, but the basic thought is that as long as the production of goods exceeds the use (demand) of goods, there will be economic growth (prosperity). This allows for interesting setups with what a fief demands and what it can produce, which enables us coders to largely influence prosperity and population development (even to randomize it up to a point at every game start). The surplus goods would be stored in slots and either directly be transferred into prosperity if a certain treshold is reached or it would be exported, once a caravan visits the city. The global market (trade pool) can only be accessed through caravans, which means that villages can only trade with their city and castles have no way to interact with the global market (though im not sure whether im happy with that), while cities can export and import from other areas in the world. This influences prosperity in a rather simple manner - Change is based on the difference between import (demanded goods available in the global market) and export (surplus goods, which werent translated into prosperity yet).

Code wise our design goes somewhat like this:
- the caravan trigger is altered to execute the global trade instead of the native trade code when in city
- every 2 weeks the bank presentation pops up. To hide potential lag, we will calculate local production, demand, growth, recession and surplus goods within this presentation.
- hostile actions (raids/sieges) will feature negative consequences for prosperity and population
- prices and amount of goods in a vendor are determined by how many (and to what extent) demands are satisfied in a fief

An old setup, which assumed that the global market was always available to all fiefs did things like this:

Code:
		(store_sub, ":num_centers", centers_end, centers_begin), #if you're only doing towns or whatever, will need appropriate adjustments							#Shuffle centers
		 (try_for_range, ":i", 0, ":num_centers"), #creates a list by populating trp_temp_array's slots from 0 to num_centers with the centers' party_ids
			  (store_add, ":center_no", ":i", centers_begin),
			  (troop_set_slot, "trp_temp_array_a", ":i", ":center_no"),
		 (try_end), 
		 (call_script, "script_shuffle_troop_slots", "trp_temp_array_a", 0, ":num_centers"), #now the list made above is randomized
		 (try_for_range, ":i", 0, ":num_centers"), #do stuff with the randomized list
			  (troop_get_slot, ":center_no", "trp_temp_array_a", ":i"),
			  (is_between, ":center_no", centers_begin, centers_end), #probably unnecessary, but if you're nervous for bug prevention
			  #do stuff with ":center_no"
#		 (try_end),
#		(try_for_range, ":center_no", centers_begin, centers_end),	#Possibly divide between big city trade and village/castle - city interaction?

(party_get_slot, ":prod_capacity", ":center_no", slot_production_capacity),

(try_for_range, ":item_no", "itm_spice", "itm_siege_supply"),							# Only do this for the items demanded by the center // rural/urban/desert check or split

(call_script, "script_game_calculate_demand_for_item", ":center_no", ":item_no"),	#Item demand for center returned in reg1

#CURRENT MAIN PROBLEM is that no randomization takes place // every time the same fiefs gets the first deal

(assign, ":demand", reg1),
				(item_get_slot, ":trade_pool", ":item_no", slot_trade_pool),# Check trade pool and conduct trade accordingly to demand and available credits
				(item_get_slot, ":value", ":item_no", slot_item_value),
				(party_get_slot, ":trade_credits", ":center_no", slot_trade_credits),
				(store_mul, ":cost_demand", ":demand", ":value"),
				(store_div, ":afford_num", ":trade_credits", ":cost_demand"),	#Game rounds down -> 1/2 -> 0
				(try_begin),
					(gt, ":afford_num", ":trade_pool"),							#Safety check, cant buy more than available
					(assign, ":afford_num", ":trade_pool"),
				(try_end),
				(store_mul, ":cost_afford", ":afford_num", ":value"),
				(val_sub, ":trade_credits", ":cost_afford"),
				#(party_set_slot, ":center_no", slot_trade_credits, ":trade_credits"), - done further down
				(val_sub, ":demand", ":afford_num"),							#Updates demand according to trade conducted
				(val_sub, ":trade_pool", ":afford_num"),						#Updates tradepool according to trade conducted

# Use production capacity to satisfy left over demand

(store_mul, ":prod_cost", ":demand", ":value"),
				(val_sub, ":prod_capacity", ":prod_cost"),						#Update Production capacity according to use

(try_end),

# Use left over production capacity for speciality production
			(party_get_slot, ":spec_item", ":center_no", slot_speciality_item),
			(assign, ":amount", ":prod_capacity"),						#This could be divided by sth. but for now its poor production regardless of value
			(item_get_slot, ":trade_pool_2", ":spec_item", slot_trade_pool),
			(val_add, ":trade_pool_2", ":amount"),

# Transfer speciality export into trade pool and add trade credits accordingly

(item_set_slot, ":spec_item", slot_trade_pool, ":trade_pool_2"),	#	Adds exported goods to trade pool
			(item_get_slot, ":value_2", ":spec_item", slot_item_value),
			(val_mul, ":amount", ":value_2"),
			(val_add, ":trade_credits", ":amount"),
			(party_set_slot, ":center_no", slot_trade_credits, ":trade_credits"),#	Adds credits for exported goods

(try_end),
		(display_message, "@Neo Test done."),

RadialPower - great suggestions.  I have the same general thoughts.  I look to the entire Warband series as a true sandbox experience with the Floris Mod being the one to capture the greatest potential of a semi-real world immersion experience.  I am looking forward to the future economic features.

Simply didnt read your post. You are using full Floris 2.5? No beta patch? No savegame from the beta?

Can you provide a screen of your bank reports and possibly a savegame where you cant access the assets listed in the bank report?

PS: In bug reports, we would have caught your bug report faster.

How do i extract the savegame so you can use it?
You don't need a screenshot, but I can try to provide. It simply says 0 at assets, I think, and the normal amount I should receive is still standing there (around 700 or something i should receive for my acres), but once I get to the town and talk to the landowners I get no money, and that has been for 2 payments so far. Didn't want to continue to not lose any more money.
I'm just using the released 2.5 mod (Have been playing 2.4 until 2 weeks ago or so). I didn't use any other mods or beta stuff. Just downloaded and used it like I used 2.4.
Like I said, it worked normally but suddenly I didn't receive any payments. I have no faction for now, didn't get caught or lost any fights.

P.S. Next time I get an error or bug, I will use the bug report section.

cifer said:
How do i extract the savegame so you can use it?
You don't need a screenshot, but I can try to provide. It simply says 0 at assets, I think, and the normal amount I should receive is still standing there (around 700 or something i should receive for my acres), but once I get to the town and talk to the landowners I get no money, and that has been for 2 payments so far. Didn't want to continue to not lose any more money.
I'm just using the released 2.5 mod (Have been playing 2.4 until 2 weeks ago or so). I didn't use any other mods or beta stuff. Just downloaded and used it like I used 2.4.
Like I said, it worked normally but suddenly I didn't receive any payments. I have no faction for now, didn't get caught or lost any fights.
The assets show you what has accumulated in a town. Balance is what you will get after a 2 week period has passed. As long as assets are at 0, there is no money to be gotten in a town.

Since the payment is done every 2 weeks, you should have gotten some assets by now, so are you sure that you didnt get any money? Its not a big pop up, it only adds the money to your pocket and loads the bank+landowner presentation on the side. Its a rather small amount of code, which has no possibility of failing:
Code:
		(try_begin),
			(party_get_slot, ":assets", "$current_town", slot_assets),
			(troop_add_gold, "trp_player", ":assets"),
			(party_set_slot, "$current_town", slot_assets, 0),
		(try_end),

Your savegame can be found under C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband Savegames

Just tested and verified everything working. I highly suspect that you did not wait 2 ingame weeks or you simply missed the transfer of money. Check the current Q&A topic for screens.

halfeclipse said:
The ledger pops up once a week, while it only pays every two. Perhaps that's causing some confusion?
Possibly, but since it also tracks debt and deadline, the weekly pop up is quite justified.

Back
Top Bottom