How we can take money from the land we own ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Tzache

Recruit
I couldn't figure it out how to take the money from the land that i own. And besides that. It would be great if a walktrough with the bunch of new options available, or a manual. There are a lot of stuff that you can't know. I'll try to post here ... what i encounter and i dont know so this thread will be a good place for newbies to learn the "deep" of this game + floris mod.

And ... what can you do with ships ? besides traveling on the sea ?

P.S. Another thing that bothers me is that i must meet the "village elder, or the guild master" before i can talk with them from the castle / village menu. How we can change that ?

Tzache said:
... It would be great if a walktrough with the bunch of new options available, or a manual. There are a lot of stuff that you can't know. ..

here is a thread to start:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,213095.0.html

There is too few information there ... i've already read that topic but it doesnt answer my question.

The money allocates in the bank, visit a bank in a town and it automatically transfer to your inventory. You can view your assets in a town via your Financial Report found in the report section.

Where i can visit a bank ? I have just landlords. And i have discovered. that the money gathers there. So when i go to landlord again i can take the money gathered. This is solved :smile:

Tzache said:
Where i can visit a bank ? I have just landlords. And i have discovered. that the money gathers there. So when i go to landlord again i can take the money gathered. This is solved :smile:
The bank is the "Moneylender and Landowner" Presentation.

Another thing that i dont understand. Is how to make my army to brace spears ? I select "who?" and press b ? When i must press b key ?

Tzache said:
Another thing that i dont understand. Is how to make my army to brace spears ? I select "who?" and press b ? When i must press b key ?
B is so you as the player brace your own spear/polearm.

Ordering a division to brace spears is done through the order interface like all other battle orders to troops. Attack orders->Brace Spears. By default, F7-F7.

Thank you ! Another question. What are the infos in the Factions Relations report. We have the faction and then  we have 32 (3 U) Centers. What is "(3 U)" ? And at lords we have 21 (2 P) Lords ... what is "(2 P)"

Tzache said:
Thank you ! Another question. What are the infos in the Factions Relations report. We have the faction and then  we have 32 (3 U) Centers. What is "(3 U)" ? And at lords we have 21 (2 P) Lords ... what is "(2 P)"
32 Centers Owned, 3 Unassigned.
21 Lords, 2 Imprisoned

Wow ! Fast answer. Thank you! Another question. How you can use the ships ? I mean what are the ships for ?

Tzache said:
Wow ! Fast answer. Thank you! Another question. How you can use the ships ? I mean what are the ships for ?
You can purchase one for 50k at a port city.  Currently their use is limited, but there are plans for expanding the map in a way that would make ship travel a necessity.

And another one. I've got a fief, but it's just a small village. The game tells me that i should appoint a chamberlain and i will find him in my (i dont know exactly how the game tells me). Anyway. where can i talk with my appointed chamberlain if i only have just a small village?
And ... How can we skip finding the village elder or guildmaster before they are available in the menu ?

Ohh great. And who can i put instead of him ? Can i appoint a companion ? And if i can what are the advantages of losing one companion ? And How can we skip the need to find the village elder or guild master so we can talk with them directly from he menu ?

Click the line that says - Choose how many acres you wish to buy:

Its a button and will change buy to sell to indicate in which mode you are.

where i can find info about constable, chamberlain etc ... ? I want to know if i can have more options and what each option is for.

Back
Top Bottom