How to tweak the wage of one troop?

Users who are viewing this thread

dreadlord

Knight
In my game crazy number of nobles swarm into my castle - about 100/day, and I believe it is a bug. Apparently I can't afford the wage of thousands of Z Boyar Sons. Anyone knows how to tweak the wage of one troop in this mod? The methods I found do not work with SoD.

Another bug: I can take troops out of my vassals' castles.

The wages of a troop are based on their level with some modifiers, mounted costs more, native kingdom troop costs more, mercenary costs more.
To change the wage of one troop would need new code lines added to the text files (difficult) or changing the module script files if you get them.

It's easier to either disband the unwanted troops or give them to your lords.

dreadlord said:
Thank you. I have thrown 32 different kinds of troops into my only castle to prevent the wild nobles.  :roll:

32 different kinds of troops in your castle? That's a great idea, actually. My economy was drowning under the weight of hundreds of nobles, too.

Well, this- 3 0 3 0 3 0 2108 2 1224979098644774913 2  in scripts.txt seems to work for me.
But i am not sure if you have to start new game for this, i tweaked this before i started paying.
The red number is divider of wages for garrisoned troops.

You can use TweakMB to do this easy. But still, it will count for all troops not for one.

Back
Top Bottom