How to Turn Off Soundtrack After Closing Game?

Users who are viewing this thread

After 5,000+ hours in various Warband mods, just d/l'd Bannerlord, and started it up.
But now after exiting the game to look for mods on the Nexus, the Bannerlord soundtrack is STILL playing on my PC, and I can't figure out how to stop it...I mean, I've been listening to versions of these tracks for 10+ years now on Europa Universalis and other games, and I've had fu*&%g enough already.

Control Bar shows no audio process running...
Task Manager also shows no (discernable) audio processes...

Can anyone tell me how to turn off Bannerlord music? Or just limit it to when the app is playing?

so if i understood it right ? music is playing after the game is closed right ?...If not i always push escape in the map and the sound goes away...not sure if its the music is to since i havent used the songs in a while since been listening to much on those tracks and have em disabled ^^

Last edited:
Yes. After I d/l'd Bannerlord, interface for the soundtrack appeared on desktop, with names of individual music tracks displayed in launcher. It had auto-started, with first (highlighted) track already playing. But after exiting game, music still played. So I turned it off: and icon disappeared, but not music, which continued to play. When I restarted Bannerlord, TWO un-synced Bannerlord soundtracks were playing simultaneously, making game effectively unplayable.

Restarted PC--although had to force restart, as that Taleworlds music app was blocking (normal) restart. Will now restart game to see if issue repeats.

Bug didn't repeat on restarting app. Thanks be to the Gods.
Thank you all!

On another topic: Where's a good place to find out which mods work with the current release?

Back
Top Bottom