• Welcome to the forums on our new hosting setup. Everything should be working the same, but if you run into any problems, please let us know over here.

How to transfer items from mod

Users who are viewing this thread

aron1488

Recruit
Hey guys!

I'd like to ask you a question about mods. Is it possible in Bannerlord 2 to transfer an item (for example armor piece) from mod to vanilla?
I used to do it in warband and I created some cool stuffs in my own game. In warband it was much easier under modules folder, but with Bannerlord there are 3 different modules data under native folder and I dont know which folder should I put the files from the mod into. There is no proper video or link not even a screenshot how to do it.
I dont want to use whole mods, only some items which I like.
A simple example. There is a mod called khuzait war mask, it adds only one helmet to the game. I cannot decide where should I put the files manually to add the item to the game cause if I want to change khuzat lancer helmet for this new item I can edit units equipment with notepad and change the helmet to the new one, but there is no source cause I dont know where should I put the files of the new item.
Can someone tell me any info about this.

I want to use it ONLY for personal usage.

Lucon

Subforum Moderator
WBWF&SNWVC
Hey guys!

I'd like to ask you a question about mods. Is it possible in Bannerlord 2 to transfer an item (for example armor piece) from mod to vanilla?
I used to do it in warband and I created some cool stuffs in my own game. In warband it was much easier under modules folder, but with Bannerlord there are 3 different modules data under native folder and I dont know which folder should I put the files from the mod into. There is no proper video or link not even a screenshot how to do it.
I dont want to use whole mods, only some items which I like.
A simple example. There is a mod called khuzait war mask, it adds only one helmet to the game. I cannot decide where should I put the files manually to add the item to the game cause if I want to change khuzat lancer helmet for this new item I can edit units equipment with notepad and change the helmet to the new one, but there is no source cause I dont know where should I put the files of the new item.
Can someone tell me any info about this.

I want to use it ONLY for personal usage.

Here are some answers to your questions. A bit.

Top Bottom