How to take AI clans into kingdom and don't give more than 1Million

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello fellow players!

I'm running a kingdom in 1.5.6 with no mods, imperial playthrough.

My charm skill is more than 150 and whenever I convince lords to join my empire they ask me more than 1Million.

Actually I have 2 clans ans my companions, and I have 7 cities and 5 castle's...

How can I give a recent convinced lord a fief or objects (like javelins) to join my faction and not ONLY money?

Thank you kings!

Hello fellow players!

I'm running a kingdom in 1.5.6 with no mods, imperial playthrough.

My charm skill is more than 150 and whenever I convince lords to join my empire they ask me more than 1Million.

Actually I have 2 clans ans my companions, and I have 7 cities and 5 castle's...

How can I give a recent convinced lord a fief or objects (like javelins) to join my faction and not ONLY money?

Thank you kings!
Just try to negotiate with them outside any settlement.

The price will be based on the strength of their kingdom vs yours, relation to you, their clan level, and the number of fiefs they control. If you try to convince a lord with fiefs to defect, it will cost a ridiculous sum as you asking them to essentially revolt.

Your best bet in recruiting clans to your newly formed Kingdom is to scout out low level clans with no fiefs in losing wars. It will be as low as 17k in some cases. Later on, when your Kingdom is a legitimate power, you may find clans joining you for free or even paying you to join.

Got a decent clan recruited for 54k, so its alright.

Dont expect high tier clans to come for free, game is already easy as it is.

Back
Top Bottom