How to set Spawnpoint for SimpleMountedPlayer[Testmissions]

Users who are viewing this thread

Firunien

#Feedrunien
Grandmaster Knight
So, when i want to walk around in the scene i use Start Mission as SimpleMountedPlayer[Testmissions]. Just to see how it feels.
I always keep spawning at the corner of the map, have moved all entities i could away from there but i still spawn there.
Any idea how i can choose from where to walk around in my scene for testing purpose?

You should be able to check the spawn points and their neccessities/crashes using the “Spawn Point Debug Tool”, and spawn points are placed using the “sp_player_(something here)” prefabs.

Anyways it is better for you to take a look by yourself here (if you already haven't), hope it helps
Scene Spawn Point Guide

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This seems to be only for getting the spawns right for the final scene, so it checks if you got the spawn points you need for the corresponing map type. I went through the different spawn point entities again but still can find anything which lets me spawn directly from the scene editor to the place i want.

Upvote 0
So i read the discussion about this on Modding Discord, everyone seems to agree that changing the player spawn point is currently bugged and can't be done at the moment.

mQ42vgO.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
So, when i want to walk around in the scene i use Start Mission as SimpleMountedPlayer[Testmissions]. Just to see how it feels.
I always keep spawning at the corner of the map, have moved all entities i could away from there but i still spawn there.
Any idea how i can choose from where to walk around in my scene for testing purpose?
im totaly new to modding, i have created a map ( a little camp) but my game crashes, when i try testing my Mission. how did you manage to test the scene?

Upvote 0
I have dabbled in map making since ea release. It does look buggy. When i opened the xml file, the spawn points are there in xyz coordinates. Did they change something?

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom