How to save MP

Users who are viewing this thread

A progression based mastery system that gives oppurtunity to player to create his/her own ability & profession equipment trees all together. Ability tree & profession equipment tree.. Choosing decisions at 2sides in a system.
ok,
i think equalizing all stats are a better choice,

i think combat all capabilities should be equal and standardized

I am frustrated i cannot shoot with the same accuracy or ride with the same speed or run as fast as my opponent with the same armor and equipment just bc i have a lower running, riding or shooting skill

i believe your character should be versatile and be able to switch from archery, cavalry, and infantry freely without being penalized.

every combat situation is different and i do not want to be forced into only 1 role on the battlefield

to be killed in a combat situation just bc your opponent has some advantage in either archery cavalry or infantry buff is unfair

if i am the best archer, infantry, and cavalryman in the game i should be able to play every role on the battlefield without being limited or penalized

the only combat variable should be speed, which should only be affected by the equipment you carry,

when custom servers come out i hope someone will take away the class system, equalize all stats, and allow each person to freely choose what equipment/mounts they want only limited by gold(or some other limiting system based on kill to death ratio)

ok,
i think equalizing all stats are a better choice,

i think combat all capabilities should be equal and standardized

I am frustrated i cannot shoot with the same accuracy or ride with the same speed or run as fast as my opponent with the same armor and equipment just bc i have a lower running, riding or shooting skill

i believe your character should be versatile and be able to switch from archery, cavalry, and infantry freely without being penalized.

every combat situation is different and i do not want to be forced into only 1 role on the battlefield

to be killed in a combat situation just bc your opponent has some advantage in either archery cavalry or infantry buff is unfair

if i am the best archer, infantry, and cavalryman in the game i should be able to play every role on the battlefield without being limited or penalized

the only combat variable should be speed, which should only be affected by the equipment you carry,

when custom servers come out i hope someone will take away the class system, equalize all stats, and allow each person to freely choose what equipment/mounts they want only limited by gold(or some other limiting system based on kill to death ratio)
no thanks.
I still think every class being able to mount horses or shoot bows was a bad choice.

no thanks.
I still think every class being able to mount horses or shoot bows was a bad choice.
pVPoa.png

giphy.gif

This and the reformulation of classes proposed by Orion, I think all that would be the best solution if they decide to totally discard implementing the Warband's free choice system.

Last edited:
no thanks.
why though? i really like being able to mount horses and shoot bows as a infantry, the best change they made in bannerlord imo , the only difference is that i hope they remove the penalty for using bows/mounts as a infantry

why is restricting players choices through penalties a good thing?

im open to your ideas being better then mine i just would like to see my ideas tried just to see how good/bad it could be

why though? i really like being able to mount horses and shoot bows as a infantry, the best change they made in bannerlord imo , the only difference is that i hope they remove the penalty for using bows/mounts as a infantry

why is restricting players choices through penalties a good thing?

im open to your ideas being better then mine i just would like to see my ideas tried just to see how good/bad it could be
Because the lack of penalties Makes it that all we see on the Battlefield are cavs and archers.

Because the lack of penalties Makes it that all we see on the Battlefield are cavs and archers.
i think if armor realistically deflected arrows people wouldnt use archers as much,

and mounts need to be more expensive so that there will be fewer of them,

but if there is a gold system then people would maybe choose better weapons or armor rather then bows or mounts

im sure there is a way to balance them besides penalties

none of any of that matters, fixing for now would simply be a fix for the server issues. you can just get gud and none of what you said matters. but as long as the crashes keep happening no ones gonna play

I like many others used to enjoy MP to some extent but it has now become apparent that cav has made a complete takeover, so here is some suggestions to save MP.

1. Nerf cav shield - Why does it register as a shield block when I stab at the horses face or legs half the time?
2. Buff infantry to cav damage - Cav don't have a counter and if you think archers beat cav you haven't been in matchmaking the past 3-4 months.
3. Remove couch
4. Reduce cav headshot damage - They already have too many advantages and they don't need this.
5. Reduce "Chamber blocked" pike & spear range so anti cav can actually fight against cav who slow circle them while being able to fully hit inf.

Or simply

6. No cav servers - The holy grail and we all know this was popular in WB too.

I don't usually post on forums so excuse the no post history.

To those who spout "git gud" you'll only be telling yourselves that when the remaining player base is long gone and you'll be couching cav'ing each other until you get so bored you will leave yourself.

o/
Garbage. How to save mp: Release actual content.

Back
Top Bottom