How to remove all grass/sticks/stick bushes from snow maps?

Users who are viewing this thread

unknown.png

as you can see the stick bushes look terrible, i can barely even distinguish my troops from the stick bushes especially at night, how do i remove them in any snow map, whether it be a siege or battle, i want them gone from the game! and also are there perhaps mods which can already do this? thanks.

if you go to the texture editor (double click on the layer, where you change flora and textures and stuff on each layer), there is a tab at the very top that says summer, fall, winter, and spring. Every layer has different settings for each season, so if you go to the flora layer you want to change for winter, you can remove the flora from the list there and it will not show up for that season

Upvote 1
if you go to the texture editor (double click on the layer, where you change flora and textures and stuff on each layer), there is a tab at the very top that says summer, fall, winter, and spring. Every layer has different settings for each season, so if you go to the flora layer you want to change for winter, you can remove the flora from the list there and it will not show up for that season
Could you be more specific about the steps required? As this seems like using some tools for modding or whatever.

Upvote 0
Oh, this is the modding Q&A so what I gave was modding advice, but I misunderstood and thought this was for a personal map, so my response doesn't really apply, instead look at this mod which doubles draw distance and check the posts, someone asked a similar question there, so you should be able to make your own mod that (pretty much) gets rid of flora.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom