How to play Freelancer + Diplomacy 4.3?

Users who are viewing this thread

I've managed to find an installer for Freelancer (the link on these boards just shows .py scripts).

I'd like to play Freelancer 1.5.1 + Diplomacy 4.3. Is there an installer for this?

Windyplains said:
You can play using both of those in the Floris Mod Pack.

Windyplains, thanks for your comment.

I know about Floris, but I dont' want to use it, it's overfilling with things I don't need and don't like.

Karyum said:
Taragoth, I don't know what source you're speaking about.
Hes talking about the source for the diplomacy mod.

@Taragoth The download for isn't available anymore.. the creator of diplomacy says the source code is included in with the launcher.

Ok, I'll try to contact with the leader of the source.

Edit: I found this:

Source code of Diplomacy 4.3:

https://www.assembla.com/code/diplomacy/subversion/nodes/91/trunk/src

On the right upper corner, hit the download link to download the whole folder, instead of each file individually

I'm sure ( don't quote me tho) that Caba'drin was working on 4.43 and has left  some of the source in modmerger code, I am already playing with 4.43 code on other mods source. But I may just release a new version of Freelancer with Diplomacy included .. Ialso have a bunch of ideas to expand on Diplomacy as well.. Like taking over kingdoms and exiling or killing Kings  :wink: ( these are Ideas tho)

As for Zpar. I'm not sure he's active anymore ( Waihti logged in 524 days ago. )

We'll see what happens.. I have limioted internet access at the moment so I'm not idle.. just hidden :razz:

-G :mrgreen:

Taragoth said:
I'm sure ( don't quote me tho) that Caba'drin was working on 4.43 and has left  some of the source in modmerger code, I am already playing with 4.43 code on other mods source. But I may just release a new version of Freelancer with Diplomacy included .. Ialso have a bunch of ideas to expand on Diplomacy as well.. Like taking over kingdoms and exiling or killing Kings  :wink: ( these are Ideas tho)

As for Zpar. I'm not sure he's active anymore ( Waihti logged in 524 days ago. )

We'll see what happens.. I have limioted internet access at the moment so I'm not idle.. just hidden :razz:

-G :mrgreen:

I am happy if you can doing this.  :oops:

Redleg said:
kind said:
So is there Dyplomacy 4.3 mixed with Freelancer mode?

Tocan's Calradia has Diplomacy 4.3 and Freelancer 1.51.  Taragoth may be working on merging Freelancer 1.60 with Diplomacy 4.3.

Good news, but is there some work done? Can't find anything on moddb and others.

news on this??

I'm tryng to manage to merge freelancer 1.151 with my native mod folder following all step but all I obtain is a buch of errors on compile and ingame freelancer doesnt works

Back
Top Bottom