In Progress How to play battles over 5 people without stuttering

Users who are viewing this thread

JJB237

Recruit
Sorry to post a similar issue but I have tried many different solutions and none have thus worked. I have tried changing in-game settings, NVIDIA control panel and task manager priority, none of which have made a difference. The problem is that as soon as I enter combat personally, the game grinds to a stuttering stop but exhibits high frame-rates (at least 30fps). This makes fighting in the game completely untenable. Coupled with this there are severe lag in sound responses (at least 5 seconds in some cases). This is a game I have been waiting to play for a very long time especially in the current circumstances, my PC is 7 years old but I am in no position to upgrade and would happily take any working version. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 980
CPU: i5 4670k
RAM: 8GB ram (DDR3)
Motherboard: ASUS Z87-A
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Sorry to post a similar issue but I have tried many different solutions and none have thus worked. I have tried changing in-game settings, NVIDIA control panel and task manager priority, none of which have made a difference. The problem is that as soon as I enter combat personally, the game grinds to a stuttering stop but exhibits high frame-rates (at least 30fps). This makes fighting in the game completely untenable. Coupled with this there are severe lag in sound responses (at least 5 seconds in some cases). This is a game I have been waiting to play for a very long time especially in the current circumstances, my PC is 7 years old but I am in no position to upgrade and would happily take any working version. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 980
CPU: i5 4670k
RAM: 8GB ram (DDR3)
Motherboard: ASUS Z87-A
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Sorry for the inconvenience. The 1.4.1 beta version has lots of performance improvements for both overall FPS and spikes. Can you try to see whether your performance issues are still ongoing with that version? If the issues are still there, we have a telemetry steam version in which you can make the game profile itself to find out the reasons of the performance issues. You can find the details here: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/beta-brach-with-telemetry-tools.423365/.
Thanks in advance. Hope your start having a joyful gameplay experience as soon as possible.

Back
Top Bottom