how to marry companions

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Shaxx

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
0
Idibil said:
You cannt marry with companions, only with kingdom ladies.
If I remember correctly, you can, so long as you are female, and make a male companion a lord.
 

Idibil

Grandmaster Knight
Best answers
0
Shaxx said:
Idibil said:
You cannt marry with companions, only with kingdom ladies.
If I remember correctly, you can, so long as you are female, and make a male companion a lord.
well, yes, but you need do him lord first  :grin:
 

Vata

Sergeant
Best answers
0
Idibil said:
Shaxx said:
Idibil said:
You cannt marry with companions, only with kingdom ladies.
If I remember correctly, you can, so long as you are female, and make a male companion a lord.
well, yes, but you need do him lord first  :grin:
Is this work with female companions too? I mean, i make her a lady than i marry with her.
 

Shaxx

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
0
Vata said:
Idibil said:
Shaxx said:
Idibil said:
You cannt marry with companions, only with kingdom ladies.
If I remember correctly, you can, so long as you are female, and make a male companion a lord.
well, yes, but you need do him lord first  :grin:
Is this work with female companions too? I mean, i make her a lady than i marry with her.
It did not in native, at least. People were a bit irked about it, though a diplomacy mod's sub-mod (which I think Brytenwalda has... I am not sure) made this possible. I have never tried so I do not know, but I do know Brytenwalda has other features from that sub-mod, like the Mercantilism policy slider.