how to make musket melee become visible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Generalaine

Recruit
Steam
i used morghs editor and i have flintlock rifles and flintlock rifle melee i tried to copy some settings from javelin melee but the rifle is still invisible how do i fix that?
K64iPRn.jpg

Solution
you must make sure that the resource where the musket model is, is called from module.ini of your mod, for example:
If your resource where the musket is, it is called "my_firearms"
you must add it to the resources folder of your mod and put the line load_module_resource = my_firearms at the end of module.ini of your mod
you must make sure that the resource where the musket model is, is called from module.ini of your mod, for example:
If your resource where the musket is, it is called "my_firearms"
you must add it to the resources folder of your mod and put the line load_module_resource = my_firearms at the end of module.ini of your mod

Upvote 0
Solution
maybe you are missing the item code of it but melee and the tag itp_next_item_as_melee in the firearm item (single)
Code:
["musket_big","mosquete grande", [("long_land_pattern_bayonet",0)],itp_type_musket |itp_primary|itp_cant_use_on_horseback|itp_cant_reload_while_moving|itp_next_item_as_melee|itp_merchandise|itp_two_handed ,itcf_reload_musket|itcf_carry_spear|itcf_shoot_musket,680 ,           weight(4.1)|abundance(40)|difficulty(0)|spd_rtng(75) | shoot_speed(250) | thrust_damage(90,pierce)|max_ammo(1)|accuracy(88),imodbits_none,
[(ti_on_weapon_attack,[(play_sound,"snd_musket_shot"),(position_move_x, pos1,11),(position_move_y, pos1,100),(particle_system_burst, "psys_pistol_flare3", pos1, 5),(position_move_y, pos1,95),(particle_system_burst, "psys_rifle_smoke", pos1, 8),(particle_system_burst, "psys_rifle_smoke", pos1, 15)])]],
["musket_big_melee","mosquete con bayoneta", [("long_land_pattern_bayonet",0)], itp_type_polearm|itp_two_handed|itp_wooden_parry, itc_mosquete|itc_parry_polearm|itcf_carry_bow_back,730 , weight(4.1)|difficulty(0)|spd_rtng(98) | weapon_length(80)|swing_damage(27 , cut) | thrust_damage(37 ,  pierce),imodbits_polearm],

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom