How to make circle/curved lines with the official modding kit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello,
i used _plain_8x8 to create lines on the ground (you can see it top left on my screenshot).
Its all fine and good working for straight lines, but i want to create curved lines as i need it for markings on the ground.
I tried the mesh_bender script but it says i need a physics shape to bend it (you can see the message on the bottom of the screenshot), so i added a physics shape to that plane or at least i believe i´ve done it (you can see it on the right on my screenshot), it doesnt help.
Would be nice if anyone can help me curving that plane or giving a good workaround advise :smile:
Greetings,
Mauri

59psk47j.jpg

I'm not sure what you're trying to do, but you can give a new paint layer a colour and then import a blueprint materialmap to paint your blueprint on the terrain. It can be deleted when no longer required. Material maps are just black and white textures where white areas are painted and black ones aren't. Then you can use a mesh bender script in the editor to shape meshes such as walls to fit your blueprint. There was a Dev stream on it somewhere.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom